New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    I have the Sylphy, I decided to buy it when I first saw it. It's the cheapest among the choices I had but its the biggest and has more features cost-wise. The 2nd row is heaven, I've only sat on the 2nd row after a year of being always the driver and I must say WOW it has the best position and space, I can say that it can be the poor man's chauffeur car.

City driving 11-12km/liter. After almost 4 years it still looks brand new and I can feel the exclusivity on the road and when it comes to maintenance, I dont need to wait for hours since Nissan casa in our area does not have much on their plate.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by frostentangle View Post
    I have the Sylphy, I decided to buy it when I first saw it. It's the cheapest among the choices I had but its the biggest and has more features cost-wise. The 2nd row is heaven, I've only sat on the 2nd row after a year of being always the driver and I must say WOW it has the best position and space, I can say that it can be the poor man's chauffeur car.

City driving 11-12km/liter. After almost 4 years it still looks brand new and I can feel the exclusivity on the road and when it comes to maintenance, I dont need to wait for hours since Nissan casa in our area does not have much on their plate.
    4yrs na. did you change the cvt fluid na and how much did it cost?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    4yrs na. did you change the cvt fluid na and how much did it cost?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Forgot to mention i have the M/T version.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Mga sir, hingi lang po ng advice. Planning to buy a car between Ford EcoSport or Ford Focus. Is there any suggestion? Sorry po if wrong thread. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by DonPoogs1327 View Post
    Mga sir, hingi lang po ng advice. Planning to buy a car between Ford EcoSport or Ford Focus. Is there any suggestion? Sorry po if wrong thread. Thanks!
    The Focus is a much better car. It is better built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    here is the new focus
    https://youtu.be/t-kZ9yv-tho

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123