New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    yep. anything that has a common brand eh mainit sa mata. namely toyota, mitsubishi and the like.

bakit kailangan suv ? why not get a big benz sedan ?

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^i agree on him.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Volvo XC90!

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    why not Chevy Tahoe? or Toyota Sequoia, or my all time favorite. Cadillac Escalade.

kapag kulang sa budget. the Newest Patrol. Ang Gandaa

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Cadillac Escalade. Range Rover Sport. Porsche Cayenne.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ang cheap ng suggestions niyo J/K

Nissan Patrol Royale for me. Unique, Rare, Luxurious, Hi-tech, Comfortable.

Or 2011 Range Rover
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; March 6th, 2011 at 12:29 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I wouldn't really touch the likes of Expeditions and Tahoes. Just the gas bills alone would make you cry every week. Rather, get more fuel efficient but still regarded as luxury icons. Personally, we got 2 Expeditions and the gas bills alone are mind boggling :thumbdown:

For the money, the Land Cruiser would give you the best bang per buck. Just because it's on the "hotlist" of carnappers isn't reason enough not to buy one. The reason why the Montero Sport is a hot car right now is because carnapping cases increase with the volume of cars. Get the percentile of carnapping. Not much to say if 100 Montys get carnapped when there's 100,000 of them on the road. That's like having 1 carnap per 1000 cars.

For the driving dynamics, X5 and the Cayenne would make any driver grin. Personally, love the refreshed Cayenne interior. Really mimicks the Panamera. The X5 still lauds BMW's driving, but I don't like the back. Too small for my taste.

The Cadillacs and Sequoias still needs to be imported. It would be a pain once you get into a crash... spare parts doesn't come cheaply too. So in the end, if you're unfortunate, you burn both cash AND money.

Haven't seen the newest Patrol Royale. From what I hear, it's worthy of being slapped an Infiniti logo over the Nissan. Then again, it's direct competitor is the LX not the LC at those prices. And I'll get Lexus over Nissan any time.

Volvo XC90's a tad too boring. You're safe here from carnappings as most carnappers wouldn't have you on their list. Then again, it's dull.

For all I can think of (based on the criteria), you're better off getting an ultra-luxury sedans with the likes of 7-series, S-classes, etc.

Get the S-class since it still reigns the top. Lots of toys, power, but definitely the toys... now if they can only import Maybachs

7 series... bah, if I would want performance, I'll get a Porsche. Still, the direct competitor of the S-class is not without its merits. It handles better than the S too. But the S leads in the back.

The Panamera offers the best handling in its class (it's a Porsche duh) and I'd say I'd pick this over the 7. The ass is simply hideous, but it's properly compensated by its engine

For a more exotic taste, you might want to buy a Jaguar. It's damned ***y... now if only its maintenance wasn't at the Land Rover...

Now for the Lexus LS's seat massagers..... hahaha..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Uy nice daming reply. Thanks for your thoughts guys. Hmm.. hindi ko nga naisip bakit SUV yung pinapahanap niya sakin. I'll ask tomorrow sakto magkikita naman kami. Sobrang daming choices pala no. I'll talk to her nalang bukas and share what you guys posted here. Update ko nalang dito sa thread. Again, salamat po sirs sa mga nishare niyo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    how about the MB g-wagen , 350 CDI v6 diesel
    http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...otos-exterior/

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mercedes GL for my vote...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Best premium SUV