New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    hello

greetings to all,, i wold like to ask for help in comparing new models of pick up by toyota nissan and mitsubishi. their 4x2 M/T. which among the three have a bigger back seat space.? please give me some insights of comparison and ur picks.. please bear with me for the lack of materail for my question.

all sugestions are welcome and thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hi we own a toyota hilux 4x2 2.5G (4x4 look) 1.047 ang price ok naman ang performance niya

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Let us see.

Toyota 2.5 G (the 2.7L gas is no longer available) has 102 hp with the dimensions of the 4x4 variant. Price 1.047M.

Nissan Navarra 2.5L generates 144hp and is lighter with slightly smaller dimensions and rides low than the Hilux. Price 1.045M

The Mitsu Strada 2.5L GLX is rated at 134 hp and is the smallest in dimension among the bunch. Compared with the 2, it has no ABS. Price 0.918M.

The pick-up segment is undoubtedly the most competitive in the automotive industry right now.

What are you after? Form over function? Or it is the other way around?

The Navarra is fine with nice interior but rides quite low. The Hilux runs on puny (small) wheels.
    The best-buy Strada is actually the 2.5L 4x4 variant.
    Not to include the Dmax, Trekker, and BT-50 which also demand consideration.

However, among the 3 you mentioned above, I will pick the Navarra.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    generally, if you're after passenger comfort, it's a toss up between the navara, hilux, and the strada, with the mitsu having the slight advantage.

the ranger and the dmax aquit themselves well as work trucks. the ranger especially on off road duties.

the ranger/bt-50 is really hampered by its small cabin. dang.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    kung nalaman ko lang kagad na ganun ang specs ng navara sa navara ako imagine 144hp

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    If I'm going to choose among the Pick ups it would be the Strada GLX since we've done a Test Drive & it's having a Car like comfort plus the looks , for me good enough for the daily drive & price * P898T Strada 2.5 MT /GLX Model

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Strada... no doubt about it...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    Strada... no doubt about it...
    Strada, rides well, sufficient power

The hilux provides a bumpy ride, the Navarra is too low for my taste

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I actually prefer the not-very-raised chassis of the navarra, especially as a city slicker. Nakakatakot kasing mag roll-over pag mga corners

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For city use either Navarra or Strada. For off-road, definitely the Ranger. The Hi-lux didn't like it. Matagtag sobra, and not that powerful... D-max naman for fuel economy...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
battle of the pick ups