New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Although the Navarra's ride height looks low from the outside, Nissan claims (in its brochure) that it has the highest ground clearance in its class.(?)

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    This battle is between only two pick-ups.

You'll never go wrong with either Strada or Navara.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alphonse View Post
    i wold like to ask for help in comparing new models of pick up by toyota nissan and mitsubishi. their 4x2 M/T. which among the three have a bigger back seat space.? please give me some insights of comparison and ur picks.. please bear with me for the lack of materail for my question.
    Sir alphonse, the strada has the roomiest passenger cabin among the three. If you plan to fully utilize the passenger seats and drive the family for long trips, I'm sure they will love you for it.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ford Ranger Wildtrak or Mitsu Strada for me

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Before i got my strada(gls 4x4 m/t) 2.5 years ago, it was a toss up between tha strada and the ranger. Never liked the navara, bt50 just came out. hilux is like riding inside a rattle.

my friend has a ranger wildtrak, and i must say that performance was impressive, a good work truck...period.

but i'm still in love with the strada... been abusing it a lot with my work, and it still asks for more. never had a complaint from my passengers regarding rear leg room even if we drive for 10 hours, and the ride is great!!

but then again it would all boil down to the buyers budget and personal preference.

if i were to buy another ute, i'd get the wildtrak i think my strada deserves to be pampered after years of abuse!! hehehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alphonse View Post
    greetings to all,, i wold like to ask for help in comparing new models of pick up by toyota nissan and mitsubishi. their 4x2 M/T. which among the three have a bigger back seat space.? please give me some insights of comparison and ur picks.. please bear with me for the lack of materail for my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Sir alphonse, the strada has the roomiest passenger cabin among the three. If you plan to fully utilize the passenger seats and drive the family for long trips, I'm sure they will love you for it.
    And to add, the passenger seat is very comfortable considering that it has adequate legroom and the back of the rear passenger seat is reclined in contrast to the upright back of seat of the other pick-ups. This is accomplished thanks to the curved coach-shaped rear of the cabin.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    So far, for me Strada is the Best among Pick ups Comfort & Style.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    thanks to all the points you gave in my question.. but the ranger has proven to be a wild card in my mind after reading your replies

can u give some insights to strada 2.5's, 3.0 vs ranger 2.5, 3.0 how about cabin space and power,, and still undecided if M/T or A/T , the main purpose is for work. after it for family use.

thanks again in advance

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    The Ranger has a 4x2 2.5 variant with an Automatic transmission, more powerful than the strada (143hp, 330Nm of torque), even the 3.0 Duratorq of the ranger is more powerful (156hp, 380Nm). The 2.5 Strada has 136hp and 314Nm while the 3.2 has 163hp and 343Nm of torque. It also has the advantage of a 5 speed slushbox in its AT variants.
    Regarding cabin space, I believe the strada has a bigger cabin, it isn't as cramped as the Ranger.
    I'm really a fan of the ranger than the strada, besides it has the bigger bed in the back.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    thx to all xD really appreciated it

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
battle of the pick ups