New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Dont feed the troll na lang tayo...

BTT: in all of these mpvs and as per my requirments im torn bet. Brv and xpander...
    Reqs:
    3rd row Legroom
    Wading capability
    Power
    Features
    Interior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My thoughts...

Skip the wading capability as I highly doubt any of these would go through rivers or very deep floods. I have an XV but most likely will never drive it offroad or through rivers. Dati natry ko na sa accord half tire deep na water, wala naman problem so I guess these vehicles can do better.
    Power? Where will you use it daily? Any of these should have sufficient power for PH traffic conditions. Some people may say model X is underpowered, but a good driver knows how to maximize your engine performance. Want power get something with a big turbo diesel.
    Features, check the units you prefer and compare which have better features.
    Interior is depending on you and your passengers preference.

I would get the Honda though, have two and both have been very reliable overall.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i agree.
    wading capacity is only nice to know.
    in truth, a difference of 2 inches is not much of a difference, come true floods.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Yung xpander pag lumabas magkakaalaman kung maganda.

Kasi ang labanan lang naman jan beauty kung bebenta. You can go technical ala car magazine pero sa itsura talaga labanan.

Yang ertiga nga may nakikita pa ba kayo? Puro mga suzuki ahente lang nagonline dito nagpapanggap na buyer.

Pero ang bata ko dito sa mpv eh mobilio.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Yung xpander pag lumabas magkakaalaman kung maganda.

Kasi ang labanan lang naman jan beauty kung bebenta. You can go technical ala car magazine pero sa itsura talaga labanan.

Yang ertiga nga may nakikita pa ba kayo? Puro mga suzuki ahente lang nagonline dito nagpapanggap na buyer.

Pero ang bata ko dito sa mpv eh mobilio.
    the old innova was ugly.
    but that did not deter buyers from buying.
    in droves.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Nagtataka naman ako dito sa honda ph eh may mobilio na nga pero naglabas pa ng panibagong br-v. Bakit ganun? Parang halos parehas lang ang size nila. Ang kaibahan lang naman is mas maporma ang br-v at maganda ang loob nito vs. sa mobilio na base lang din sa murang brio.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Nagtataka naman ako dito sa honda ph eh may mobilio na nga pero naglabas pa ng panibagong br-v. Bakit ganun? Parang halos parehas lang ang size nila. Ang kaibahan lang naman is mas maporma ang br-v at maganda ang loob nito vs. sa mobilio na base lang din sa murang brio.
    maybe they were undecided, and let both models in and let the sales figures decide which one they will pull out of circulation...
    car pricing and profit are something only the manufacturer knows how to do... sometimes, their decision runs contrary to what we-the-laymen see.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    doc, kung ngayon mo iisipin eh pangit ang innova.

Pero nangaling muna sa mas pangit na revo, crosswind, adventure. So improvement kahit papaano ang innova.

Eh prior to that puro L300, Hiace, Pregio,

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    doc, kung ngayon mo iisipin eh pangit ang innova.

Pero nangaling muna sa mas pangit na revo, crosswind, adventure. So improvement kahit papaano ang innova.

Eh prior to that puro L300, Hiace, Pregio,
    who said the innova is more beautiful than the revo, crosswind, and adventure?

they may all have been ugly, but they performed well. and they sold very well.
    in its day, the pregio was said to be the ***iest of breadloaf vans. so how many bought one?
    and the L300. it was ugly, yet it outsold the pregio. if L300s were to all disappear overnight from the roads, baka hindi tayo maka-kain ng paboritong jack & hill snack and lucky me noodles sa makalawa.

not everything buy-able is because it is beautiful.

hey! it's the first time you said something positive about a diesel vehicle!
    you're getting soft...

OT.
    baliQbaliQ.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 5th, 2018 at 02:09 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my point is,
    they may be ugly, but they performed well. and they sold very well.
    in its day, the pregio was said to be the ***iest of breadloaf vans. so how many bought one?
    Lol pati mga vans at auvs dinamay pa niya. This guy is so hilarious. Sinasabing pangit dahil 'diesel' nga.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Among the Honda lineup, personally think the BRV is the least appealing.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast