New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    which part of my post you quoted you find disrespectful on your part? i just dissected your concern and gave my opinion.

ano ba gusto mo mabasa?

and i thought "open-minded" ka?.

---------

not that im disrespecting you, but to mind you

you just don't imply to others to respect you. Its earned not given.

Sir para sa lahat yan. Alam mo naman dito diba? walang respect sa comment and opinion ng iba pag nasagasaan ang paniniwala nila.. Nag iingat na ako. Last warning na kaya ako.. hehe..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

which part of my post you quoted you find disrespectful on your part? i just dissected your concern and gave my opinion.

ano ba gusto mo mabasa?

and i thought "open-minded" ka?.

---------

not that im disrespecting you, but to mind you

you just don't imply to others to respect you. Its earned not given.

Sir para sa lahat yan. Alam mo naman dito diba? walang respect sa comment and opinion ng iba pag nasagasaan ang paniniwala nila.. Nag iingat na ako. Last warning na kaya ako.. hehe..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by philsat View Post

Wow. just wow.

Kung ganyan dito? gaya ng sinasabe mo matagal na dapat nilangaw tong tsikot.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Well it's now official. Honda Makati just texted that Honda Mobilio will be arriving at Honda Cars Makati, Pasig, Alabang, Shaw & Global City.
    They did not indicate actual date though. . .

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    As per the website of HCPI, it will be in 17 days so May 2 would be the launch most likely.. maybe. =)

I do hope at least it gets a 1.5 turbo charged petrol engine instead of just the standard 1.5 VTeC.. Or maybe by some miracle, a 1.5 i-Dtec as an option at least even as TOTL

As per the website of HCPI, it will be in 17 days so May 2 would be the launch most likely.. maybe. =)

I do hope at least it gets a 1.5 turbo charged petrol engine instead of just the standard 1.5 VTeC.. Or maybe by some miracle, a 1.5 i-Dtec as an option at least even as TOTL

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

turbo on a gas engine.... hmmm.... powerful but takaw gas.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

Here is what I got from Honda Shaw:
    http://tsikot.com/forums/honda-cars-...6/#post2523026 <---- post #15

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This was posted 2 days ago.

So as of today 18 days prior the official launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    This was posted 2 days ago.

So as of today 18 days prior the official launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let's see and hope we can test drive for comparison. . .

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Buti naman at bumalik na ito sa regular programing.

Sana mag hold hihihi

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Hehe! Well, as long as the turbo doesn't kick in too early you can still run the car without turbo spooling. But when you are loaded/climbing a hill with load, at least you can tap into that extra power should you need to.

But I am curious about the 1.5 i-Dtec especially since the DoE now seems to be pushing for a June 2015 Euro 4 compliance or at the latest early 2016. Will we see new diesel engines that are Euro 4 being introduced then as being hinted at by some dealers whenever they launch a new model?

Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Hehe! Well, as long as the turbo doesn't kick in too early you can still run the car without turbo spooling. But when you are loaded/climbing a hill with load, at least you can tap into that extra power should you need to.

But I am curious about the 1.5 i-Dtec especially since the DoE now seems to be pushing for a June 2015 Euro 4 compliance or at the latest early 2016. Will we see new diesel engines that are Euro 4 being introduced then as being hinted at by some dealers whenever they launch a new model?