New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Like I said, noone is obliged to follow up on their initial disagreement with whatever opinion you might have.

This mentality of yours where you suddenly feel superior because noone reacted to your rebuttal is what ignites arguments and name-calling.

Now, to the rest of the Tsikot community who're pissed at Philsat, the least you can do is not stoop down to his level. I would assume that you know better than to pick a fight with a mentally challenged child in real life, so you can probably extend the same patience here in the forums to a fella like philsat.
    Sorry sa tanong ko sir admin..
    patience? or respect to the question and opinion of member.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Like I said, noone is obliged to follow up on their initial disagreement with whatever opinion you might have.

This mentality of yours where you suddenly feel superior because noone reacted to your rebuttal is what ignites arguments and name-calling.

Now, to the rest of the Tsikot community who're pissed at Philsat, the least you can do is not stoop down to his level. I would assume that you know better than to pick a fight with a mentally challenged child in real life, so you can probably extend the same patience here in the forums to a fella like philsat.
    Sorry sa tanong ko sir admin..
    patience? or respect to the question and opinion of member.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Let's back to OT as jut said and wear our philsat comment filters that blocks him out na lang.

I like the ride of the Avanza and had a friend who loaded it up to the brim with boxes (lights and what not decoration) and drove it on the expressway. It was capable but I do recall his shocks were shot after a few more miles on the car as it was technically overloaded to a certain degree along with being bombarded with pots holes along the route he took. Toyota did repair it though under warranty if I recall correctly. I personally don't like the styling of the Avanza though even the new ones they have. Imbalanced whenever I look at it.

Ertiga style wise is okay. I don't really know much about the performance though as I don't know anyone who owns it. So I just read other threads and it looks positive mostly based on their feedback.

APV is a good versatile utility car. The only caveat I have if you want to mix business with personal for that car is the third row where in the third row can fold to the side or the floor. So you can't really load cargo on the floor from back to the middle row in that regard. Other than that, it is a practical car. I am reminded of Doraemon everytime I see it. I can't remember if that idea came from a TGPh article or someone posted a pick online with the APV and Doreamon side by side.

As a family car, I would lean towards the Ertiga given that the Mobilio isn't even here yet. Plus the most likely pricing of the Mobilio would not be in the same ball park most likely, or maybe its base model will be inline with either a top trim or mid trim of the competion.

The APV will win for me as the more versatile.

Let's back to OT as jut said and wear our philsat comment filters that blocks him out na lang.

I like the ride of the Avanza and had a friend who loaded it up to the brim with boxes (lights and what not decoration) and drove it on the expressway. It was capable but I do recall his shocks were shot after a few more miles on the car as it was technically overloaded to a certain degree along with being bombarded with pots holes along the route he took. Toyota did repair it though under warranty if I recall correctly. I personally don't like the styling of the Avanza though even the new ones they have. Imbalanced whenever I look at it.

Ertiga style wise is okay. I don't really know much about the performance though as I don't know anyone who owns it. So I just read other threads and it looks positive mostly based on their feedback.

APV is a good versatile utility car. The only caveat I have if you want to mix business with personal for that car is the third row where in the third row can fold to the side or the floor. So you can't really load cargo on the floor from back to the middle row in that regard. Other than that, it is a practical car. I am reminded of Doraemon everytime I see it. I can't remember if that idea came from a TGPh article or someone posted a pick online with the APV and Doreamon side by side.

As a family car, I would lean towards the Ertiga given that the Mobilio isn't even here yet. Plus the most likely pricing of the Mobilio would not be in the same ball park most likely, or maybe its base model will be inline with either a top trim or mid trim of the competion.

The APV will win for me as the more versatile.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Patience, respect, or whatever virtue you want.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Another thing dahil 2nd hand parts / surplus = Nakaw na agad?

Nangyayari ito? YES

Pero pwede din kinahoy pero legal.

Just so you know, if total loss na vehicle yung insurance kukunin yung totaled vehicle

insurance now sell this by bidding.

Dito papasok mga may autoshops or anyone na gusto bilhin yung totaled vehicle to restore it back

if beyond repair na kakahuyin na lang mga magagamit at mabebentang piyesa.

- - - - - - - -

Yung concern mo? if i'm about to buy a vehicle, given na yan.

never will i get bothered. again if mananakawan ka, mananakawan ka.

shortage ng piyesa?

usually mga bagong modelo lang nangyayari yan. Prior sa pagbili given fact na din yan.

deal with it. Pinili mo yan eh. Hindi naman kagulat gulat yan.

- - - - - - - -

So if i'm to take your argument.

ertiga = new sa market (prone sa shortage ng parts)

mobilio = new sa market (prone sa shortage ng parts)

avanza = Andame nila sa pilipinas!! (prone sa theft and dahil madami consumer, prone din sa shortage ng parts)

Aba eh wala ka nga mabibili.
    My opinion. Please respect.

Ang akin lang naman e kung kukuha ka ng avanza e ingatan mo kasi mas nakawin siya compare to ertiga, apv, mobilio..

Balance lang natin. Lahat yan e maganda. Pero doon siguro sa mga walang garahe or pag lalagyan na safe e pag isipan ninyo ang safety ng avanza ninyong kukunin...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Thank you and noted.

Thank you and noted.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Ditto.

But the innova is in another category: full sized mpv, I think.
    But I would glady choose the Innova over the Spin. Both are diesels and almost in the same price bracket.
    And they would cease the production of Spin by June 2015. (TopGear)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Thanks

Joint venture between Suzuki and Marutu.

So, hybrid? Hihi

But they build it in India and Indonesia I think.
    They already formed a new company. . .SuzuMaraki. . .

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by philsat View Post
    My opinion. Please respect.

Ang akin lang naman e kung kukuha ka ng avanza e ingatan mo kasi mas nakawin siya compare to ertiga, apv, mobilio..

Balance lang natin. Lahat yan e maganda. Pero doon siguro sa mga walang garahe or pag lalagyan na safe e pag isipan ninyo ang safety ng avanza ninyong kukunin...
    which part of my post you quoted you find disrespectful on your part? i just dissected your concern and gave my opinion.

ano ba gusto mo mabasa?

and i thought "open-minded" ka?.

---------

not that im disrespecting you, but to mind you

you just don't imply to others to respect you. Its earned not given.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    I am reminded of Doraemon everytime I see it. I can't remember if that idea came from a TGPh article or someone posted a pick online with the APV and Doreamon side by side.
    IIRC, Doraemon is the official endorser of APV in Japan.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Pero may isa akong issue na nakikita. Dahil ang avanza ay pwd e taxi. Mas malaki ang demand sa spare parts nila. Di ba mahirapan ang mga private owner na mag hanap ng spare parts kung 2nd hand din, ang gusto nila? Ka agaw nila ang taxi dito. Di kaya mas nakawin ang avanza compare sa ibang model, para kahuyin para isagot sa demand ng parts. Base kasi doon sa nakita kung data sa qc e lamang ang ninanakaw na toyota .i think na post yun dito..
    wag mo gawing kumplikado ang mga simple bagay. punta ka lang ng banawe, magsasawa ka sa parts ng avanza.

ibang issue na yan kung nakawin man ang isang brand ng sasakyan.

problema na nila yan sir kaya wag mo na problemahin.