New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I personally own a 1998 Adventure, its my first vehicle, I like it, and it served me well. So, how about the Crosswind and Revo owners? What are the pros and cons of the three? Lets compare them one on the others in terms of performance, fuel consumption, top speed, over-all looks, versatility, luggage capacity, choice of rims and tires, the best vehicle to setup and other factors you can think of, just post them here.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We used to have a Revo SR. It was a gas guzzler something like 6km/L lang nakukuha ko dun pero kasalanan ko din I should have bought a manual rather than an automatic... Pero among the 3 the Revo had the smoothest ride (its not sedan smooth) pero it definitely better than the Adventure and Crosswind.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Crosswind with 4ja-1 engine: the best in terms of FC among the 3: 11-12 kms/li for city driving, 14 kms/li up if used outside MM. mura mga filters: bosch oil /fuel filters and replacement air filter are less than P200 * though I opt for OEM air filter for P500. Only 4 ½ liters of motor oil. No glowplugs, quick starting therefore tipid sa battery.

That’s my primary reason: it’s tipid factor. Walang reklamo sa taas ng fuel prices at may ibubuga rin naman lalo sa akyatan.

Dami ng threads among these 3, you can do a search for different pros and cons of each.
    Last edited by XTO; April 18th, 2008 at 01:29 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Pero among the 3 the Revo had the smoothest ride (its not sedan smooth) pero it definitely better than the Adventure and Crosswind.
    compared to crosswind xt/xto? parang sedan ang takbo niyan

mas matagtag pa ang Revo sa Hilander XTRM ko

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So no match pala Adventure? aw...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Someone, defend the Adventure's pride!? hehehe...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Assuming all are diesels:

Crosswind - fuel efficient but has tons of diesel clatter, a consequence of its direct-injection engine and timing gear mechanism. Decent enough ride, as long as it's not the XUV/XUVi/Sportivo variant.

Adventure - long-serving and reliable 4D56 engine, having found use with the likes of the Gen1 Pajero, L200, L300 and Delica (the new Strada's 2.5L DI-D engine is also based on this platform). Twin balance shafts make it the quietest-running diesel among the three, but indirect fuel injection means it probably has the lowest torque rating.

Revo - matagal nang patay. Hayaan na lang nating manahimik. :lol:
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 18th, 2008 at 02:28 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Assuming all are diesels:

Revo - matagal nang patay. Hayaan na lang nating manahimik. :lol:

yes sir!Revo is truly dead but a legend!!!...a living legend!hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by mhadz View Post
    [SIZE=7]brand new cars mitsubishi for sale...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]LOW DOWNPAYMENT[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]contact for more info.. 09224388309 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]financing or cash will do[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]discount up to 70k[/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]ALL-IN includes the following: Down payment, 1yr. Comprehensive Insurance, 3yrs. LTO Registration, 3yrs. cTPL, Chattel Mortgage[/SIZE]

mga modz pwede pala business ads like this??...peace man!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Mas matatag yung Revo!
    9 year owner ang tatay ko!Regular maintenance lng kailangan.Yung tito ko meron 2008 Adventure pero hindi makahabol sa Revo!Ng 150 kmh parin yung Revo Sr yung Adventure 14o kmh!

Hirap na hirap yung Adventure nung umakyat kami sa Baguio.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I love our Adventure. Mas Malakas nga ang Revo at Crosswind sa akyatan but the Adventure can keep up. Sa Highway sya matulin IMO. It is lighter than both and has a peppy though pre-historic engine.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Adventure vs Crosswind vs Revo