New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    how about comparing the three in terms of durability.

ano mas matibay ang ilalim? sabi kasi sa akin mechanic mahina daw pangilalim ng advie. crosswind naman daw mahina ang wheel bearing?

what do you think?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hindi mahina ang pang ilalim ng adventure. Pramis

hehehe although i admit maraming mechanical problems, poor dash lighting, instrumentation, column stalk problems (headlight switch), power window probs, ako lately yung AC ko lagi nasisira pero due naman sa katandaan na. Mas peerless ang quality ng Revo i admit.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    i have experienced "racing" an adventure * NLEx with 4 adults and we are 3 with 2kids in my 105hp 1rze 2.0L all stock and found my self following a fortuner...never the adventure can keep up with the revo from bulacan to pampanga...

maybe 't was just the driver who can't keep up with me....
    Umm, kabaligtaran naman ako. Smoked 3 Revo's already pero yung mga 1.8L gas variant lang not the GSX or VX200 variant. I think worthy opponent yung revo niyo sir.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just own a Toyota revo before as durability and reliability its okay.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    About the Isuzu Crosswind naman, much bigger and therefore much more spacious. It's engine is the noisiest but very durable and fuel efficient. I suggest not to get the Automatic Crosswinds because it is super slow, the turbo sticker at the back is just a, well, a sticker. And by the way, it is also the priciest My dad owns a XUV kaya alam ko and minsan nag swap kami ng sasakyan lalo na pag number coding.

Our family also had a 1998 1.8L Toyota Revo before but unfortunately it got carnapped. No experience of driving it kasi hindi iyon sa akin, sayang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Pinaka mabilis sa lahat nyan ay yung adventure super sport gas. Matipid na sa gas, hanip pa sa bilis.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    innova for the win vvt-i or the d4d hmmmm... at d4d 100-160kph within 10 secs..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    i have a 9 year old prehistoric xto-crosswind. odo is at 141k++ kms. noisiest among the 3 but never failed to get me where i should be. galit na galit misis ko kasi 100petot lang pinakarga nya. ang layo na ng inaabot ko. nakakainis lang kasi di ko magawang magpalusot na natuyuan ako kaya inumaga nako ng uwi!

it doesn't ride like a sedan.
    it may be slow in the highway.
    but it's an heirloom that i'm happy to keep!
    i bet my dinosaur will still be doing another 500k kms or so!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    i have a 9 year old prehistoric xto-crosswind. odo is at 141k++ kms. noisiest among the 3 but never failed to get me where i should be. galit na galit misis ko kasi 100petot lang pinakarga nya. ang layo na ng inaabot ko. nakakainis lang kasi di ko magawang magpalusot na natuyuan ako kaya inumaga nako ng uwi!

it doesn't ride like a sedan.
    it may be slow in the highway.
    but it's an heirloom that i'm happy to keep!
    i bet my dinosaur will still be doing another 500k kms or so!

That is cool, ganyan ang pag-comment sa sariling car. Lahat kasi ng sasakyan may pros and cons, and like you sir holdencaulfiel, parehas tayo na kahit alam natin ang cons ng rides natin, we aprreciate it hehe. EMO hahaha. But I would still prefer Adventure among the 3 hehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i checked the isuzu and mitsu websites this morning...found out na wala palang side impact beams ang crosswind(all variants)? Ung adventure GX(base model) doesn't have them either, but the GLX and GLX sport meron.

Tanong ko is: which doors have the side impact beams? All four side doors, or just the two front doors?

i'm leaning more towards the adventure GLX: though the FC is worse than the crosswind's, the handling and side impact beam thingy sorta stands out for me.
    Of course both cars are no where near the more modern cars in terms of safety...but hey, what can you buy for an Php800k budget?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Adventure vs Crosswind vs Revo