New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i have experienced "racing" an adventure * NLEx with 4 adults and we are 3 with 2kids in my 105hp 1rze 2.0L all stock and found my self following a fortuner...never the adventure can keep up with the revo from bulacan to pampanga...

maybe 't was just the driver who can't keep up with me....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ako natry ko sportivo vs adventure di din umabot ung advie sakin e.. nakaka 145kph na ko sa sportivo

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sic.zero View Post
    Someone, defend the Adventure's pride!? hehehe...
    in fairness, ganda ng front ng bagong advie...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I have used a Revo diesel before, ok naman sya pero mas malakas sa akyatan ang Crosswind. Dunno about the Adventure pero we might get one for the office soon, the Crosswind is about to be shipped to Mindanao for the use of our office there, gusto sana namin ipalit sa Crosswind is another second hand Crosswind or a used Innova pero napansin namin na konting dagdag lang sa budget eh pwede na pang brand new Adventure. (GX or GLX) We might go that route, at least brand new wala kang poproblemahin within the first 3 or 5 years.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    i go for crosswind... mas maganda design nya compare sa iba. design ng crswind pang city or roughf road.. XUV 07 xwind ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by prince777 View Post
    i have experienced "racing" an adventure * NLEx with 4 adults and we are 3 with 2kids in my 105hp 1rze 2.0L all stock and found my self following a fortuner...never the adventure can keep up with the revo from bulacan to pampanga...

maybe 't was just the driver who can't keep up with me....
    Yeah, and that's either the 2.0 GSX gas or the VX200 right?

"Racing" a diesel (i assume that's a diesel) while you're in a petrol ride is a good idea . But i doubt if the Revo can smoke the more powerful 2.0 gas version, its more powerful and lighter than the Revo, not even if they are both matics.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    got a vx200...i had a glance at the badge of the advie and it says 2.0G so i believe he has a gas engine...i would'nt dare to get him if he's got the diesel engine, i know i can get really faster than a diesel..oopss.i was on the fast lane and he was flashing his HID(daytime) to pass me and i let him...and there it begins!..:drive1:.next time i will get the plate number.....
    :peace:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    How can you differentiate from the outside a diesel Adventure and a gas Adventure? I have a 114 hp gas Adventure M/T, and believe me it is not slow. I'm just confused because I believe there is no sticker or badge that identifies its fuel compatibility in comparison with the other Adventures.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by josephm View Post
    How can you differentiate from the outside a diesel Adventure and a gas Adventure? I have a 114 hp gas Adventure M/T, and believe me it is not slow. I'm just confused because I believe there is no sticker or badge that identifies its fuel compatibility in comparison with the other Adventures.
    It is not slow talaga dahil 4g63 1997cc ang Advie gas natin (gears lang talaga ang naglilimit dito dahil hindi nga ito ginagamit para sa speed kung hindi pang-load talaga).

BTT: You are right, walang distinction kung Gas or Diesel variant ang Advie sa cosmetics. All variants (GLX, GLS Sport, Super Sport) have a gas/diesel engine available too. Pakikinggan mo nalang talaga ang tunog ng makina ng Advie na katabi mo hehe.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i had a neighbor advie, it has a chrome badge on the rear door that says 2.0G (not 2.5D GLS or SS)...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Adventure vs Crosswind vs Revo