After months of contemplating, finally narrowed down my choices to yaris and vios, both manual. Toyota for cheap maintenance and parts . Which one should i get? I'll pay for it in cash.

Vios is now priced at 743k but with discount of 45k lto, i can get it for 698k. Yaris is still at 720k but with discount of 18k lto, cash out is only for 702k. I'm in love with the yaris's sporty look plus it's not that common , but i can't get past the idea of the huge discount for vios, the additional features, among them the touchscreen hu, steering audio controls(?), mirror link, etc (is it all worth the price increase of 16k?), and i also love the look of the gen3 . The only down side is its really common but it doesn't bother me at all. Actually i was already decided on vios kaso ng.increase ng price so pasok uli si yaris which was my first choice. Huge dent on my savings so pili pili talaga.

Also, i'm pretty sure its a stupid question coz they both share basically the same platform (sorry first time car owner and a very newbie driver here ) but which is better in terms of handling (fun to drive, nvh), maintenance(?), and fc? I know i should test drive both but when i went to cubao and makati, wala available yaris. I've not yet asked the other dealerships kasi medyo busy.. I've tried vios and ok lng. Haha, and that speaks of my experience a lot.

Should I choose vios with its additional features (not bad on the eyes either) or the stylish yaris?

TIA