New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    thanks mga papi,,, i paid the reservation earlier for yaris mt. can't wait to drive it home..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Sir napakaliit ng compartment ng yaris as compared sa vios. Naging choice ko din ang yaris aside from vios and ecosport. Pro nung nakita ko rare compartment, konti lang tlga ang mailalagay. Kung sa porma ka, go for yaris pro kung practicality, go for vios.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gargoyle30 View Post
    Sir napakaliit ng compartment ng yaris as compared sa vios. Naging choice ko din ang yaris aside from vios and ecosport. Pro nung nakita ko rare compartment, konti lang tlga ang mailalagay. Kung sa porma ka, go for yaris pro kung practicality, go for vios.
    put down the rear seatback of the yaris, and you can load things that will never fit in the vios unless you break it in two...
    now if only the vios gods would allow that rear seatback to open up...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    I think hindi mo rin maifofold ang seat sa likod kung may nakasakay na passengers. Right? By technicality, mas malaki tlga ang volume ng space sa vios.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I think hindi mo rin maifofold ang seat sa likod kung may nakasakay na passengers. Right? By technicality, mas malaki tlga ang volume ng space sa vios.
    nobody's perfect...
    besides, if the buyer had that in mind, then he should have gone over to the avanza or innova display..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Fyi, yaris is imported from thailand while vios is locally assembled here in sta rosa philippines.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Well, decision pa rin buyer yan

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Well, decision pa rin buyer yan
    Nakadecide na nga. Yaris pinili.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Kung sa bagay. Hehe. Suggestions lang naman

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Kung sa bagay. Hehe. Suggestions lang naman
    Yaris na final ok sana vios but at 743k with discount of 45k lng (wala na free lto/tpl), i think its a bit overpriced na. Or bitter lang ako kasi hindi ko naabutan yung vios last month when it was still at 727k. Lol. Still, i'm happy with my choice. Although mas spacious interior ng vios and you'll never know when you may need the boot, comfortable naman yung yaris. May be because we're all on the petite side kaya we're all able to fit in. Medyo snug if full cap pero ok lang kasi three lang kami on board most of the time. And bags and groceries lang ilalagay ko sa hatch.

Very excited to get the unit, i opted for red mica, yey!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast