New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last I heard Ford decided to stop development of the small V8 diesel. That engine was meant for the F-150 but IIRC they opted against using it so they junked the idea. If they won't use it on the F-150 I can't see them developing it any further for the Expedition since it would have sold more of it on the F-150.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Land cruiser is the best

xp ? Lots of troubles, low resale value too.

V8 power stroke we have these ecm,diesel modules go everyday .

Cost to fix roughly $ 3000 at least

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    My vote will be the Expedition, if I can blow 3Million bucks on a car Gas wont be that much of an issue... Besides I love the chrome accents inside the ford. Prado not my taste. Pajero... pede rin...
    politico lng kaya magwaldas ng pera kac hndi nla pera, maski mayaman nasasaktan sa lakas ng gas ng expe. friend ko super yaman pero binenta pa din ung expe masakit daw 6,000.00 per week.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bambino View Post
    Land cruiser is the best

xp ? Lots of troubles, low resale value too.

V8 power stroke we have these ecm,diesel modules go everyday .

Cost to fix roughly $ 3000 at least
    Which power stroke engine do you have? I know the 6.0L (2003-2007) versions were known to have lots of problems but the 6.4L were better. Also those previous engines were made and developed by Navistar and not Ford. The reason Ford developed their own engine and stopped getting engines from Navistar was because of the 6.0L engine and all the warranty problems they had to fix. The 6.7L is a Ford design and developed engine and so would the 4.4L if they didn't junk the idea.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Saw some spy photos in the net of a F-150 and Expedition running on the 4.4 PowerStroke V8

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Better settle for an Expedition EL or the Pajero BK..Try also the Mohave or Veracruz..

Just avoid the very expensive Prado..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Can I changed the title mods? I want to add this: Chevrolet Tahoe and Chevrolet Suburban.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    For me, the Tahoe is the best choice. It isn't as big as the Suburban which makes it more manueverable and gives better performance since they share the same engine, which is class leading by the way, at least in its class in the Philippine market. It also has cylinder deactivation, giving it an edge against other American SUVs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    toyota sequoia mas maganda

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Wala na bang Ford Excursion? pwede mag wholecourt sa loob

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2010 Ford Expedition vs. 2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado vs. 2010 Mitsubishi Pajero