New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    my dad's already ruled out the 3.5L since he'd never use nor need that much power daw (plus the fuel savings of getting the more economical 2.4 is a big factor as well), and he's not really a tech-buff as well, so not getting the extra toys isnt really a big deal for him. my question is, is the P200+ premium of the V variant over the G worth it? considering that, for the additional dough, you only get leather seats, cruise control, rear sunshades, electric seats and faux wood trim. correct me if i left anything out. if you were in our position, which variant would you get? again, sulit po ba yung P200t difference? thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    well if your dad does not consider features and gadgets important, then the G variant would suffice, cruise control is not really that useful here, only the leather seats and electric seats are nice added toys..

200k is still 200k, laki rin tipid nyan, like me Outlander GLS kinuha ko instead of the GLS Sport, tipid ng almost 200k, sa toys lang n little safety features such as airbags nagkakaiba

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If your dads wants a more fuel efficient Camry. He can always visit grey market showrooms for a Camry Hyrbid.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    you have to see the actual unit first before you decide. as for me, i first saw the 3.5Q variant kaya na turn-off ako sa 2.4G.

just wanna ask if you'll put seatcovers paba if you intend to buy the G variant? if so, then get the V coz dumihin ang seat fabric ng G. light colored pa kaya hirap maintain. unlike the V leather na kaya wipe-off lang dirt w/ leather cleaner or damp cloth.

in your case, i would go for the 2.4 V

hope this helps

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'll go for 2.4G since hindi mo naman talaga kailangan yang mga added features ng 2.4V. Magpagawa nalang kayo ng Leather Seat Covers...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep since medyo practical naman pala dad mo, pwede na siguro sa kanya leatherette seat covers kung di sya maarte, it does the job naman e

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    C'mon... a Corolla is practical. A Camry isn't! Live it up! Get the leather!

But if your dad doesn't want the toys, he can just buy the G and then have leather done at Kelseat or Seatmate. I think Kelseat does Toyota's local leatherwork.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    does anyone have pictures of the G's interior? we havent seen it pa e. btw sir niky, do you have any idea how much to have factory leather (for both the seats and wood trims) installed at kelseats? that is if my dad opts for the G, but right now i think he's kinda leaning toward the V. personally though, i'd rather get the 3.5 haha if only it were my money..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Local places can leather you up with real hide for maybe 40k (less if it's synth, more if it's some fancy-schmancy European stuff)... but the price will also be dependent on the car's size.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mas ok yung 2.4V kasi power seats, immobilizer, and leather seats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2007 camry 2.4G or 2.4V?