• Ford Everest

17 5.52%
  • Suzuki Grand Vitara V6

16 5.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ako hindi kumuha ng SF. Una, nalakihan ako sa kaniya -- since self-drive ako ayaw ko naman mahirapan masyado. Pangalawa, kahit malaki na inimprove ng reliability ng Hyundai, I still don't consider them 'bullet-proof' kaya ideally, driver driven pa din kung SF kukunin ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    You are obviously very biased against the Koreans. Too bad, it's only your loss. The Hyundai diesel engines are very much better than Toyota's or Isuzu's turbo diesels. I've heard of people complaining about the fuel injectors of both Toyota and Isuzu but never from Hyundai owners.

Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Ako hindi kumuha ng SF. Una, nalakihan ako sa kaniya -- since self-drive ako ayaw ko naman mahirapan masyado. Pangalawa, kahit malaki na inimprove ng reliability ng Hyundai, I still don't consider them 'bullet-proof' kaya ideally, driver driven pa din kung SF kukunin ko.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibbo View Post
    You are obviously very biased against the Koreans. Too bad, it's only your loss. The Hyundai diesel engines are very much better than Toyota's or Isuzu's turbo diesels. I've heard of people complaining about the fuel injectors of both Toyota and Isuzu but never from Hyundai owners.
    Very Biased? Sinabi ko malaki? Eh mid-size naman talaga yan SF eh.Hindi bullet-proof? Eh yung maliliit na bagay gaya ng gulong, coolant reservoir bottle, at clutch ang nasa isip ko -- mga bagay na talagang hindi tumagal sa 3 naming Starex over the past 10 years na yata. Layo nun sa makina ha.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hoy wag kayo mag-away sa choice of SUV, tsikot lang yan.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa Sante Fe ako :-)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    hoy wag kayo mag-away sa choice of SUV, tsikot lang yan.
    Hahahahahaha!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Guys malapit na pasko and the good news is that there will be offers by some of the companies listed at the poll that will offer cool holiday deals

The wife and I are constantly scanning the papers for great deals because she needs her own brand new "Mom Mobile" after years of putting up with the old one.

Baka meron ngang mga Zero Interest offers with some extra freebies
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; October 13th, 2007 at 12:08 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Just pointing out that not everyone need go with the most popular choice.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibbo View Post
    It's his loss? Grabe ka naman... Ano yan? Mamamatay ba sya kung hindi sya bumili ng Korean vehicle? Anong mawawala sa akin if I choose Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ford and other Japanese makes?

Don't make final judgments. You speak like you see the future. Right now, since you Korean fan boy is acting like kissin' n lustin' your SUV's. You might ditch them in the future. Just like what happened on the Isuzu Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by potpot2 View Post
    reliability of japanese cars are crumbling, beginning with fortuner d4d
    How can you say so? Do you have any proof about this? What an irresponsible post you've made here mate. Go search something in the net first before you throw some garbage.

This thread has been full of Santa Fe owners. Even other SUV's cannot breath anymore. So much for pride.
    Last edited by drey; October 14th, 2007 at 03:20 PM.
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    It's his loss? Grabe ka naman... Ano yan? Mamamatay ba sya kung hindi sya bumili ng Korean vehicle? Anong mawawala sa akin if I choose Mitsubishi, Nissan, Ford and other Japanese makes?

Don't make final judgments. You speak like you see the future. Right now, since you Korean fan boy is acting like kissin' n lustin' your SUV's. You might ditch them in the future. Just like what happened on the Isuzu Trooper.

How can you say so? Do you have any proof about this? What an irresponsible post you've made here mate. Go search something in the net first before you throw some garbage.

This thread has been full of Santa Fe owners. Even other SUV's cannot breath anymore. So much for pride.
    Ano ka ba... Yung Santa Fe mas reliable nga kesa Fortuner... Kaya nga marami yung mga SF fans kay talagang walang competensya yung SF. Ako, nga, inisip ko Tucson na lang bibilhin ko instead ng CRV.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
The 1.5M Peso SUV Comparo