17 5.52%
  • Suzuki Grand Vitara V6

16 5.19%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrold View Post
    Ano ka ba... Yung Santa Fe mas reliable nga kesa Fortuner... Kaya nga marami yung mga SF fans kay talagang walang competensya yung SF. Ako, nga, inisip ko Tucson na lang bibilhin ko instead ng CRV.
    Really?! The Santa Fe is really a saint. Going back where Fibbo was saying... Haven't you heard any problems with Kia's Diesel? Kia is a Korean car, almost similar to Hyundai.

Going through the specs of the engine. I have much doubt about Hyundai's diesels life. They extracted a lot of HP and torque similar to what Germans have done.

So much for pride. The future is the time to see... Pero sana hindi nga, but don't cross the line because your engines haven't reached 10 years or more. Again, so much for pride...

This is the Philippines, don't expect big boys to hear you cry when you call for light. We are currently not on the top priority list of HARI.
    Last edited by drey; October 14th, 2007 at 04:04 PM.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Really?! The Santa Fe is really a saint. Going back where Fibbo was saying... Haven't you heard any problems with Kia's Diesel? Kia is a Korean car, almost similar to Hyundai.

Going through the specs of the engine. I have much doubt about Hyundai's diesels life. They extracted a lot of HP and torque similar to what Germans have done.

So much for pride. The future is the time to see... Pero sana hindi nga, but don't cross the line because your engines haven't reached 10 years or more. Again, so much for pride...

This is the Philippines, don't expect big boys to hear you cry when you call for light. We are currently not on the top priority list of HARI.
    Sampung taon lang? Marami nang proof sa daan ang makikita mo bawat araw. Yung Hyundai Starex na lumabas noong 1996 eh hanggang ngayon ay nasa ginagamit pa at parang wala naman problema. Anong nangyari sa Kia? yung Ceres? Pero sa tingin ko lang, Honda pa rin at Toyota ang pinakamagaling... choice nga ng masa.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TOP 7
    1.santa fe
    2.rav 4
    3.outlander
    4.fortuner
    5.sorento
    6.crv
    7.alterra

myx space vote space title of the car....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004

I don't expect these comments coming from a Moderator. How do you know that Hyundai's CRDI engines will never cross 10 years? Maybe you are an engine designer?You work in Ferrari, Renault F1? You are making an irresponsible comment sir and You know so much about HARI, do you work with them and telling us here we are not in their top priority? Go to DTI and have your story heard there not in these peaceful forum.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Magaganda lahat ng yan, at ang mahal pa. May kanya-kanyang strengths and weaknesses, therefore, the choice would really depend on what would fulfill your needs.

Ako, binili ko yung isa sa least popular sa poll. I'm a very proud owner of a 4x4 ford everest. It may not be the best looking (subjective), or the fastest, or the most comfortable, but I bet it would go the farthest when the paved road ends. Even if you say that this happens only in 1-5% of cases, at least, you are confident that you can reach your destination wherever that may be, and not tuck your tail between your legs.

BTW, I think the poll is applicable only in cosmopolitan areas. Dito sa San Pablo City, parang iisa lang ang nakikita kong Santa Fe, kahit na may Hyundai dealer dito. Ang marami dito ay fort, everest, alterra, at siyempre crv. Sa hyundai, mas marami ang tucson.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by O!lman View Post
    I don't expect these comments coming from a Moderator. How do you know that Hyundai's CRDI engines will never cross 10 years? Maybe you are an engine designer?You work in Ferrari, Renault F1? You are making an irresponsible comment sir and You know so much about HARI, do you work with them and telling us here we are not in their top priority? Go to DTI and have your story heard there not in these peaceful forum.

i kinda agree with you.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005

*drey pano ka naging moderator? pag nasa top TCash ba puwede na maging moderator

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think drey was just reacting to the newb's reply to me for passing up on the SF ... na-over lang yata. Pero totoo na kanya kanya tayo ng requirements pagdating sa sasakyan kaya hindi npuwede ang 1 sasakyan para sa lahat. At oras nga lang din ang makakapagsabi kung OK ang nabili natin kaya sana lang people respect each other's choices. Hindi naman nila pera yung gagastusin after all.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    I think drey was just reacting to the newb's reply to me for passing up on the SF ... na-over lang yata. Pero totoo na kanya kanya tayo ng requirements pagdating sa sasakyan kaya hindi npuwede ang 1 sasakyan para sa lahat. At oras nga lang din ang makakapagsabi kung OK ang nabili natin kaya sana lang people respect each other's choices. Hindi naman nila pera yung gagastusin after all.

tama ka dyan pre! kanya kanyang requirements talaga pag dating sa sasakyan. ako bibilhin ko yung pinaka ayaw nila dito sa forum na to! isuzu ALTERRA sakin. hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    which of the above mentioned SUVs has the lowest fuel consumption? i have a friend who's going to buy a new SUV dahil magastos daw masyado ung fieldmaster pajero nya... for him an SUV with high km/L would be helpful.. need your inputs guys..tnx

The 1.5M Peso SUV Comparo