New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    an altis for me.
    but since you are traveling with a child, bigger is better, for safety reasons.

aside from the 2nd hand suv's stated here, i think it can also buy a 2nd hand starex.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    My wife and i was planning before on which car to get for a budget of 600K to 650K (max). We were looking at the Vios and the Getz. The Jazz was too expensive for us. Then the Avanza came along. I have 4 kids and 2 yayas. We then got an Avanza J because it is the practical car for us.

We were even thinking of getting a pre-owned vehicle, but we do not want the hazzle of the potential problems of 2nd hand cars. So we opted for a new one.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    We're planning to get a Getz crdi. 20km/L might be tempting considering the gas prices now.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Toyota Vios 2007 1.3J or kung gusto mo ng SUV 2000/2001 Honda CRV.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    We've decided that the car my in-laws are using will be sold since it's turned into a money pit. We are now looking for a new vehicle replacement but what could we get for the budget of 500K-600K? Most of the time the vehicle will have my sister-in-law and mother-in-law as passengers with maybe a 3 year old child. Occasionally when we visit the Philippines it will have my family of three added to that so a 7 seater isn't a requirement. A used vehicle will be considered only if we know the previous owner and can verify maintenance history of the vehicle, so it is likely that we're looking at a new vehicle. Any suggestions?

Nissan X-trail or Honda CRV 2004 up. na low mileage

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    low end e.g. norkis maverick, privacy, legacy first (package, sa iyo lahat for 600T)

brand new-Toyota Vios

truck- brandnew Crosswind (dagdag konti) second hand 2006 Crosswind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What car could you buy for 500-600K budget?