New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    ano po magandang wheelset para sa black na RS?
    Bro, take note that you only have more or less 50k to spend for upgrades. And good upgrades don't come cheap. If you are able to find the center pieces with the emblems for your stock mags then I'd suggest you stock with them for a while. Maganda naman ang stock na gulong niya eh. If you happen to have quite a bit of extra coming in recently, perhaps you'd want some 17" 5 spoke rims, best in brushed aluminum. Chrome is too gaudy. I chose 5 spoke rims partly also for practicality reasons. When cleaning time comes, assuming that you wash your own car, you'd only have to wash five spokes per wheel. You wouldn't believe the hassle of polishing multi-spoke alloys...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    mga magkano po ba ideal price para sa isang magandang set ng mags? Yung wrapped with tire na din ah? Ang suggest kasi sakin nasa 50k daw po, ganun ba talaga kamahal?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mga magkano po ba ideal price para sa isang magandang set ng mags? Yung wrapped with tire na din ah? Ang suggest kasi sakin nasa 50k daw po, ganun ba talaga kamahal?
    Well, it all depends on the brand. I don't buy these sort of things so I am not very familiar with it. But yes, 50k is not unheard of for a set of four. In fact my ninong had a set of 22" Concept One's installed in his Fortuner (bagong labas pa noon) for 200k. If you want to save a bit, you can go to them tire shops where they sell 2nd hand. There may be rims that you like, you can trade in your stock ones and have the ones that you like for a few thousand bucks only. But remember, when time comes that you have to change your tires, low profile tires ain't gonna be cheap!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Maganda na nga mags ng RS, stick with it.

Hanap ka nalang ng ibang mapapagkaabalahan with your 50k. Like maintenance or power upgrades.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Save the P50K for maintenance bro. Para sulit ang ride. Pag-ipunanan mo yung cosmetics upgrade if you want para may peace of mind ka. Also, tires are a very good upgrade worth looking into if hindi kagandahan yang nasa car right now.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bridgestone Potenzas

7. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Mga idol, nagpalit ako ng 18" mags tapos nakadunlop na tire, kaya lang, pag puno car ko o kaya malulubak ako, nasayad yung gulong, iniisip ko, malambot na yung shocks ko sa likod, magpalit po kaya ako ng shocks? pero ang suggestion po nung sa yokohoma, maglagay nalang daw ako ng lifter sa shocks, tingin nyo po?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mga idol, nagpalit ako ng 18" mags tapos nakadunlop na tire, kaya lang, pag puno car ko o kaya malulubak ako, nasayad yung gulong, iniisip ko, malambot na yung shocks ko sa likod, magpalit po kaya ako ng shocks? pero ang suggestion po nung sa yokohoma, maglagay nalang daw ako ng lifter sa shocks, tingin nyo po?
    Long time no see, pareng mike! Looks like you've been enjoying your new car. Anong size ng tires mo? Di kaya sobrang laki kaya nagrurub na? 18s are a tad big for this car. But if the shocks are the problem, I'd change them. Kung may pondo ka naman, better to have new ones than have the worn out ones remedied. So have you been tinkering with the engine?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    hahahahaha, malaki pa clearance nya eh, pag lang talaga may laman ng madami tsaka pag nalulubak tsaka nasayad, pero pag ako naman magisa ok lang sya, hehehehe, stock pa din engine, ayaw ko galawin eh. )

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    That's good. How's the FC by the way?

Read and help mga idol!!!