New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    With the Unichip, I know it's just a bonus if it improves your fuel efficiency. With the IHE, possible din yata. Depends still though, on the quality of the Intake ( if ever the TS will go Simota ... :doh: )

But with additional power, can you really fight the urge to push it hard when opportunity allows? Your guess is as good as mine.

:btw: if the ts would go for the stage 1 mods, id suggest him to skip the ' exhaust ' part. it's more fun to hear the intake doing it's glorious sound than hearing your exhaust roar at .... 40kph. Wahaha. ( -- again depends on the quality of the exhaust if ever the ts will go the generic way )

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    With the Unichip, I know it's just a bonus if it improves your fuel efficiency. With the IHE, possible din yata. Depends still though, on the quality of the Intake ( if ever the TS will go Simota ... :doh: )

But with additional power, can you really fight the urge to push it hard when opportunity allows? Your guess is as good as mine.

:btw: if the ts would go for the stage 1 mods, id suggest him to skip the ' exhaust ' part. it's more fun to hear the intake doing it's glorious sound than hearing your exhaust roar at .... 40kph. Wahaha. ( -- again depends on the quality of the exhaust if ever the ts will go the generic way )
    My thoughts exactly with the exhaust part. Pero AFAIK nagagawa naman yung exhaust without having it to announce its presence half a mile away naman diba?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yeah. But you need loads of money to have that kind of exhaust ( deep bassy sound * high rpm )

Regulars play around 7-8k. So branded ones go about 5 digits or so.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Haha~ mapera naman si TS. Minimum of 5k/week eh! Yung sinasabi mong regular exhaust ba yung maingay?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    **selling my one day old car** effin mods... hahahaha

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelbelen View Post
    **selling my one day old car** effin mods... hahahaha
    Haha! Onga naman... Once you get into mods, there's no telling if you will be able to stop, and there goes all your money. And then nakapagmodify ka na at mas mabilis na ang sasakyan mo. Ano na ngayon? Top speed run, of course! Ang bilis naman, let's do it again! And there goes the full tank of gas you just topped up. :rofl:

Kaya sabi ko kung mods basic lang. If ever you get the Unichip, maybe you can tell them to tune it for more focus on fuel economy.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    *Gti: ahh so i was talkin about the plug and play pala. hahaha i stand corrected.

*TS: next time na mods, Detailing muna and some new rubber. Also, pa Retrofit kana kay garyq ng Projector headlamps. un nalang muna. while you're at that, you can research and learn about the lnyx at the same time .

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Haha~ mapera naman si TS. Minimum of 5k/week eh! Yung sinasabi mong regular exhaust ba yung maingay?
    Laki ng income. ;)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    *Gti: ahh so i was talkin about the plug and play pala. hahaha i stand corrected.

*TS: next time na mods, Detailing muna and some new rubber. Also, pa Retrofit kana kay garyq ng Projector headlamps. un nalang muna. while you're at that, you can research and learn about the lnyx at the same time .
    Sino po si garyq? may tama nga po yung cover ng headlights ko eh, balak ko paayos.. Punta po kasi ako sa banawe sa monday, first time ko dun, this are the things I have in mind to buy,

Emblem, front and rear
    Center piece sa rims kulang kasi ng dalawa
    pachange oil and tune up ko na din dun
    cover ng headlights ko, may gasgas kasi yung isa kaya balak ko pair na bilhin
    tapos HID kit?
    tapos K&N filter. Yun na, may nagkakabit ba nun dun? hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Sir Niky : Good mods equals a K&N Filter, a cold-air intake or long intake tube, mandrel bent long headers (just get these custom from Brodeth, SMT or Mufflerland), a full 2.25" exhaust and a good muffler.

If ever I'll follow that set up, how much would It cost, and do speedlab have all the things needed? and BTW po, how to get to speedlab? Please please give me a detailed instruction sirs

Read and help mga idol!!!