[SIZE=2]I am pretty much on a stand still as to what car to buy. I am currently looking at the Honda Accord 2.4, the Mazda 6 and the Hyundai Sonata Premium. I was originally waiting for the upcoming Fortuner with the new look but decided on a mid sized sedan instead cause our family has 2 SUVs already. The Fortuner would have been practical for the price but I guess I prefer a better ride, excellent driving experience and ample comfort that a mid sized car can offer.

I am leaning towards the Mazda 6 due to its looks but unsure if Mazda as a brand is reliable enough (and its been around since 2008). Read from previous threads that the engine ain't that great?

The Hyundai Sonata comes second cause it gives the biggest value for the money but it might look too old and serious for a 25 yr old. And the badge, might have to live with it?

The Accord would be my safe choice out of the three cause of the H badge but interior wise it isn't as packed as the Sonata and the 6 in terms of tech (and it also has been around since 2008).

If only I could combine all positive features from all 3 and pack it all in a car then that would be awesome! Unfortunately.. only possible in dreams!

Need some advice... Thanks!
[/SIZE]