New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Ewan ko sa SA sa mall why he had to tell me no test drive.

Ah pano pala yan? I have bank approvals na from an SA sa Nissan? I even had with Mazda naalala ko pa dati. Anong difference if kung naka promo naman?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    Ewan ko sa SA sa mall why he had to tell me no test drive.

Ah pano pala yan? I have bank approvals na from an SA sa Nissan? I even had with Mazda naalala ko pa dati. Anong difference if kung naka promo naman?
    promo? naaah, hidden lang yung costs nyan, nothing is free. they will add the cost to your monthly amortization, and even charge you interest for it. and the SA even got a commission for his referral.

ask mo what bank, then huwag ka na doon mag-apply ng loan at naka-timbre ka na dun.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Talked to hubby and sa mga nabanggit ko sa kanya he checked agad ang chev orlando, and he said kaya lang wala pang track record, is that an issue?

And he would like ME to test drive a Kia carnival.

My last resort will be Innova, meaning after the test drive at nasabi ni hubby na "oo nga noh" well baka nga Innova na.

Now napaisip ako, i have a co-parent (mom din) she has 4 tots also and driving an Avanza. Mukhang kasya naman sila pero just last week she said she's buying a casa maitained sedan kasi hindi na raw enough ung avanza.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    promo? naaah, hidden lang yung costs nyan, nothing is free. they will add the cost to your monthly amortization, and even charge you interest for it. and the SA even got a commission for his referral.

ask mo what bank, then huwag ka na doon mag-apply ng loan at naka-timbre ka na dun.
    Mas malaki ba ang monthly if through SA naka approve ang car loan?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes. just like one member here recently, yung 19k/month sana sa bank naging 22k/month.

once you've settled for what vehicle you will get, go to the bank, get pre-approved, then go to the dealer. that is the time you haggle for freebies and discounts. i normally am able to get anywhere from 2.5-3% additional discount on the cash price of the vehicle. parang maliit pero 3% of 1M = 30k na din. bale cash basis ka sa dealer, you will pay for it with a bank P.O.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Remember, pera mo yang gagastusin mo at hindi pera ng SA o ng dealers.
    Ikaw ang customer kaya may karapatan ka magtanong at humingi na test drive kung kinakailangan.
    Huwag ka magmadali. Madaming dealers all over Metro Manila kaya pwede ka maghanap ng best deal para sa iyo.
    Huwag ka din mahiya paglaban labanin ang offers nila.

Ako, hindi ako yung tipong marunong tumawad at magreklamo pag namimili sa palengke pero nung sasakyan na bibilhin ko talagang nambarat ako hehehe.

Bumili ka pag matatapos na buwan para habulan na ng quota ng mga ahente.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    Bumili ka pag matatapos na buwan para habulan na ng quota ng mga ahente.
    agree ako dito. nung bumili ako ng kotse nung 2011, ni-reserve sa akin nung SA ung unit kahit di pa ako nagbabayad ng reservation fee at may verbal agreement lang kami. na-surprise ako nun kasi ang taas ng demand ng honda jazz at that time tapos dun sa unang casa na nagbayad ako ng reservation fee, di ako nabigyan ng unit

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Talked to hubby and sa mga nabanggit ko sa kanya he checked agad ang chev orlando, and he said kaya lang wala pang track record, is that an issue?

My last resort will be Innova, meaning after the test drive at nasabi ni hubby na "oo nga noh" well baka nga Innova na.

Now napaisip ako, i have a co-parent (mom din) she has 4 tots also and driving an Avanza. Mukhang kasya naman sila pero just last week she said she's buying a casa maitained sedan kasi hindi na raw enough ung avanza.
    The Orlando have had good reviews by some experts of car magazines so it only means it is a good vehicle. The only issue regarding the Orlando IMO is the gasoline engine compared to the now in-demand CRDI engines of other MPVs (Innova and Carnival). The Carnival is ripe for a make over (just like the Carens where the all new model is coming out this year). The Orlando has all the bells and whistles for a modern MPV with a fresh design.

If the gas engine is not an issue to you, then you'll be more than satisfied with the Orlando which will be easier for you to drive than the Carnival (though offers smaller space but sufficient enough for your needs right now) After 5 years, you'll be needing a bigger van and just about the right time to replace the MPV with a full size Van like the Starex.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    medyo maliit din yung Orlando tsaka masyadong mahal at 1.23M.. eh di mag trailblazer ka na lang nasa 1.36M lang yun.. kaya lang manual..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Mas malaki ba ang monthly if through SA naka approve ang car loan?
    go straight to your bank for the car loan. if you go through the SA for the bank loan, meron dealer's Incentive sila ranging from 1%-3% na ipapatong sa monthly payment mo. Go ask the SA for the interest rate ng bank nila and compare it with your Bank. also dont get the insurance from the SA, meron din sila commission kaya mas mataas ang premium. Get the insurance form your Bank also. Again, compare the amount of the premium quoted by the SA and your Bank.

The SA may entice you to get the loan with them in return for free Chattel Mortgage and Insurance. Plus the usual freebies like the LTO and some accessories. But if you sum it all and compare it with the difference in monthly payments due to their DI, then it would be wise and cheaper to still get the loan thru your Bank and still get the usual freebies like the LTO, tint and matting.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast