New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 305
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscachero View Post
    Just had our Vios registered last Tuesday. I had it tested for emission nung Monday, P450 yung emission in Marikina along Gil Fernando.

    Tuesday, had it registered in LTO P. Tuazon. Here is the breakdown as follows:

    P450 - Emission
    P1,829- MVUC
    P200- Penalty for late registration (since we were a week delayed from the scheduled week)
    P900- TPL Insurance
    P350- Gas
    Total P3,729

    I did not have my car stenciled this year since I had an extra stencil from last year, nagpagawa na ako ng dalawa last year para di na ako papastencil this year.

    Overall, mabilis lang sa LTO P. Tuazon since may suki kaming insurance dun 30 mins lang nakuha agad OR and for the first time, may sticker on a January!
    What year model?

    Howcome my reg costs almost P7k and that's a 2010 altis

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    118
    #202
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What year model?

    Howcome my reg costs almost P7k and that's a 2010 altis

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    It's a 2011 Vios. Huh? That's weird. Late registration maybe?

    I had my 1996 Corolla registered last September 2019, and it cost me almost same reg fees as our Vios. Parang 2,029 flat yung MVUC ng Corolla, since it's a 1996 model, and the MVUC is more expensive if it's an older model.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    759
    #203
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What year model?

    Howcome my reg costs almost P7k and that's a 2010 altis

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Baka medium na po yung altis na 2010? hehe swerte pa civic kasi light padin yung category ng FD (2009).

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    57
    #204
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What year model?

    Howcome my reg costs almost P7k and that's a 2010 altis

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    medium po ang Gen10 altis kaya mvuc pa lang nyan nasa 4k na.

  5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,620
    #205
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What year model?

    Howcome my reg costs almost P7k and that's a 2010 altis

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    nasa high side yung registration cost mo ms cath.
    yung 2010 civic namin ay parang nasa 4k lang

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    nasa high side yung registration cost mo ms cath.
    yung 2010 civic namin ay parang nasa 4k lang
    FD? Oh kasi sabi nila medium ang Gen 10 and the 2009 is light

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,662
    #207
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    FD? Oh kasi sabi nila medium ang Gen 10 and the 2009 is light

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    medium na yun altis 10th gen cathy
    nabulaga din ako nun rehistro lol


    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ninjababez; January 23rd, 2020 at 06:28 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #208
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    medium na yun altis 10th gen cathy
    nabulaga din ako nun rehistro lol

    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha. Buti na lang hindi ako nagpapa register ng auto

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    442
    #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscachero View Post
    Just had our Vios registered last Tuesday. I had it tested for emission nung Monday, P450 yung emission in Marikina along Gil Fernando.

    Tuesday, had it registered in LTO P. Tuazon. Here is the breakdown as follows:

    P450 - Emission
    P1,829- MVUC
    P200- Penalty for late registration (since we were a week delayed from the scheduled week)
    P900- TPL Insurance
    P350- Gas
    Total P3,729

    I did not have my car stenciled this year since I had an extra stencil from last year, nagpagawa na ako ng dalawa last year para di na ako papastencil this year.

    Overall, mabilis lang sa LTO P. Tuazon since may suki kaming insurance dun 30 mins lang nakuha agad OR and for the first time, may sticker on a January!
    Mahal ng TPL mo. Standard,Mapfre,paramount nagrrange lang sa 550-650. May online feature pa at makukuha mo kaagad policy(tpl)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,476
    #210
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Mahal ng TPL mo. Standard,Mapfre,paramount nagrrange lang sa 550-650. May online feature pa at makukuha mo kaagad policy(tpl)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    900-1000 bucks is the usual price of tpl if taken from the nearby insurance facility.

LTO Registration--Pls post how much you paid for what car recently