New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 305
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    759
    #191
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    YES. TPL


    too short..
    Thanks again!

    Problema ko lang, walang binigay na TPL yung seller nung binili ko yung kotse. How do I proceed with getting a TPL? Should I still get one in the name written in the OR/CR?

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    285
    #192
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzegetakizerd View Post
    Thanks again!

    Problema ko lang, walang binigay na TPL yung seller nung binili ko yung kotse. How do I proceed with getting a TPL? Should I still get one in the name written in the OR/CR?
    You will need to purchase a new TPL insurance once your registration is up for renewal. You can obtain one from Cebuana Lhuillier, then afterwards, you will submit the new TPL together with the emission results and a copy of your OR/CR. The TPL will still be under the name of the registered owner.

    Once you proceed with the transfer of ownership, you will need to get a new TPL under your name.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    759
    #193
    Quote Originally Posted by chon961 View Post
    You will need to purchase a new TPL insurance once your registration is up for renewal. You can obtain one from Cebuana Lhuillier, then afterwards, you will submit the new TPL together with the emission results and a copy of your OR/CR. The TPL will still be under the name of the registered owner.

    Once you proceed with the transfer of ownership, you will need to get a new TPL under your name.
    That clears things up. Thank you very much!

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #194
    Emission testing is suspended at LTO sucat. This is where we have my car registered because it is fast and easy. They said to have emission elsewhere and go back to LTO. Nevermind, we'll just have it done in Makati

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,649
    #195
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Emission testing is suspended at LTO sucat. This is where we have my car registered because it is fast and easy. They said to have emission elsewhere and go back to LTO. Nevermind, we'll just have it done in Makati
    Doon na lang sa Las Pinas LTO, mas malapit sa BF Homes.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #196
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Doon na lang sa Las Pinas LTO, mas malapit sa BF Homes.
    They went to LTO Pililia na ata, this is where we originally went for renewal of DL and registration until we found out that it's faster in Sucat. Too bad they had an issue with the emission testing, suspended until June daw.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    820
    #197
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    They went to LTO Pililia na ata, this is where we originally went for renewal of DL and registration until we found out that it's faster in Sucat. Too bad they had an issue with the emission testing, suspended until June daw.
    welcome back!!!!!!!

    hope all is well.

    since you're back papakabait na ako, no more foul words sa mga useless comment ni kags, mini, or sino pang maangas.

    phone got stolen

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,649
    #198
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    They went to LTO Pililia na ata, this is where we originally went for renewal of DL and registration until we found out that it's faster in Sucat. Too bad they had an issue with the emission testing, suspended until June daw.
    Matagal na sila wala emission testing dyan sa Sucat. When I renewed the LTO registration of my FXT last July, they told me to go somewhere else for emission testing and go back. Too much hassle so I just went to LTO Las Pinas.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,914
    #199
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    welcome back!!!!!!!

    hope all is well.

    since you're back papakabait na ako, no more foul words sa mga useless comment ni kags, mini, or sino pang maangas.

    phone got stolen
    Thanks. Unfortunately all is NOT well
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Matagal na sila wala emission testing dyan sa Sucat. When I renewed the LTO registration of my FXT last July, they told me to go somewhere else for emission testing and go back. Too much hassle so I just went to LTO Las Pinas.
    Oh too bad, they used to have good service

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    118
    #200
    Just had our Vios registered last Tuesday. I had it tested for emission nung Monday, P450 yung emission in Marikina along Gil Fernando.

    Tuesday, had it registered in LTO P. Tuazon. Here is the breakdown as follows:

    P450 - Emission
    P1,829- MVUC
    P200- Penalty for late registration (since we were a week delayed from the scheduled week)
    P900- TPL Insurance
    P350- Gas
    Total P3,729

    I did not have my car stenciled this year since I had an extra stencil from last year, nagpagawa na ako ng dalawa last year para di na ako papastencil this year.

    Overall, mabilis lang sa LTO P. Tuazon since may suki kaming insurance dun 30 mins lang nakuha agad OR and for the first time, may sticker on a January!

LTO Registration--Pls post how much you paid for what car recently