New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa GoldPark din galing ang Pajero ko. Most agents rent about 5 slots each dun sa Gold Park. Just browse around.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    San yang Goldpark? sa may ADB?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Those huge car parks that sell 2nd hand or shall I put it 2nd hand haven is just leased out slots by the lot owner. Alam ko nasa 10-30K a month ang rental, so they have to earn it.

Usual na makakausap mo sa mga ganyan mga 2nd hand agents or who in is charge for that particular vehicle. Don't be decieved with its looks. Makikinis at makikintab karamihan yan. But it is necessary to check all the parts; engine, body (lalo na wheel wells), mouldings and etc. Know the ins and outs of the vehicle that you want to purchase. Some minor quirks can lead into a purchase disaster.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    wow, 120k off the cartag price seems a lot of baratan nga. so lets say the cartag stated 1.1M pesoses, magkano ang dapat na bungad mo na tawad? 950,000 ba? hanggang sa makarating kayo sa 980 para almost halfway or talagang pag tumawag ka ay yung dapat firm price na assessment mo sa vehicle?

and yung ffup question ni frankdrebin, after magkasundo sa presyo, whats next? did you have the vehicle makro etched sa lto/tmg pa?

sensya na dami tanong... virgin pa rin ako pagdating sa mga ganitong klaseng deal e hehe.

tenks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, the bigger the amount, the bigger the discount!

Dont sell yourselves out mga bro. BARATIN YAN MGA YAN! hehehe

Tama yung approach mo sa tawad aewagon. Kaya lang dont hold your breath. Matigas din mukha ng mga ahente na yan. Lalo na pag sub 600k yung auto (easily sold). Mas madali mambarat sa mahal na auto, yung mga 1M up, kasi mahirap magbenta ng ganun kamahal.

In my case, after magkasundo sa presyo, nag earnest money ako ng P10k, punta ako sa aking paboritong bank manager and withdraw the rest of the cash (Nalulungkot nga yung manager tuwing nakikita ako eh hehe). Tapos, kaliwaan, car key for cash. In my case, pinagpalit ko pa yug sound system and mags. since the opportunity was there, dumerecho kami sa TMG for macro etching. After a week or two, tinawagan na ako na tapos na ang transfer and i went back to pick up the OR and CR and that's it.

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    PK,

Question. Bago mo ba kunin/bilhin yung unit pina-check mo pa ba sa TMG or Crame kung me record yung sasakyan?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung Red na Pajero Frank, hindi na, pero si PJERO dati, oo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
How To Buy A Vehicle From Those Large 2nd Hand Car Shops