New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Actually kaya yang Mindoro province kuha ng Toyota, nagkaron kasi ng dealer mismo sa Calapan. Imagine the hassle nga naman na tawid island for PMS. Captured niya whole province.

All of my relatives from Mindoro doon kumuha super Toyota loyalist First time buyer, owner, driver. What to buy?

Meron na din ata Hyundai and Isuzu doon.

About Ford Teritory hindi ba shortage of units? Bihira pa nga din ako makakita.

Not fan of any Hyundai line up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bro CNS - dami na Territory sa daan. Dito pa lang sa south area (Paranaque, Las Pinas, Alabang) at BGC/Makati, dami na ako nakikita. I have seen a few on the road in Pampanga also.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Bro CNS - dami na Territory sa daan. Dito pa lang sa south area (Paranaque, Las Pinas, Alabang) at BGC/Makati, dami na ako nakikita. I have seen a few on the road in Pampanga also.

Subjective kasi yung madami hehe

The ratio of seeing Vios, Innova, City etc versus seeing a Teritory yun siguro definition ko ng madami

4. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Maybe ages ago, but the Sta. Fe retails above 2M now. Check that link. There are prices posted for every variant.

I see. Thanks. I thought they'll have another discount since the new Santa Fe was going to be released this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Not just the Cross but most Toyota vehicles are underspec’d compared to its competitors. Toyota just have market share and presence locally. They can get away with less features because most people will buy them anyway.

The Coolray and Territory offers more than what its price offers. Sadly though, most people still look down on products made in China (even though almost all of the electronics they use are made in China).

Checkout the XV if the Forester is out of your budget. The base model XV is around 1.4M.

Yeah that's why I'm hesitant to suggest Toyota cars to my mom. Hmm so the Territory does seem like a good value crossover.

I just looked up the XV and the price for the base model is 1.6M. I actually like the XV and looking up at old reviews it was 1.4M for the base model. Wonder why they increased it.

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Actually kaya yang Mindoro province kuha ng Toyota, nagkaron kasi ng dealer mismo sa Calapan. Imagine the hassle nga naman na tawid island for PMS. Captured niya whole province.

All of my relatives from Mindoro doon kumuha super Toyota loyalist First time buyer, owner, driver. What to buy?

Meron na din ata Hyundai and Isuzu doon.

About Ford Teritory hindi ba shortage of units? Bihira pa nga din ako makakita.

Not fan of any Hyundai line up?

Parang mas mahirap ikutin buong Mindoro para lang pumunta Calapan for PMS. Madalas naman kami magpa Manila before (around once a month) so ok lang na tatawid dagat for PMS. May dalawa ko nakitang Territory dito mismo sa town namin so I'm not sure about shortage of units.

Di ko lang alam ano maganda sa Hyundai. Ok ba yung Tucson at that price point? Sayang di na naabutan yung malaking disount sa Santa Fe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I’m not promoting Toyota Calapan naman hehe good for you hindi issue to cross island pala since regular mo naman na ata ginagawa yun. Mas malaki na options for you if you will be considering dealers outside Mindoro.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    A colleague recently got an XV laki din nakuha discount. Sana offered pa din yung discounts

7. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    A colleague recently got an XV laki din nakuha discount. Sana offered pa din yung discounts

Saang dealership nya nakuha and magkano discount? Di ko rin alam pano malaman mga discounts eh apart from those promos posted in fb. Do you ask the sales agent?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    Saang dealership nya nakuha and magkano discount? Di ko rin alam pano malaman mga discounts eh apart from those promos posted in fb. Do you ask the sales agent?
    250K discount Subaru Alabang.

Yes ask the agents for the discount, hindi naman secret yun since dealer approved yang mga discounts na yan.

Last edited by cast_no_shadow; January 13th, 2021 at 09:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 B View Post
    I see. Thanks. I thought they'll have another discount since the new Santa Fe was going to be released this year.

Yeah that's why I'm hesitant to suggest Toyota cars to my mom. Hmm so the Territory does seem like a good value crossover.

I just looked up the XV and the price for the base model is 1.6M. I actually like the XV and looking up at old reviews it was 1.4M for the base model. Wonder why they increased it.

Parang mas mahirap ikutin buong Mindoro para lang pumunta Calapan for PMS. Madalas naman kami magpa Manila before (around once a month) so ok lang na tatawid dagat for PMS. May dalawa ko nakitang Territory dito mismo sa town namin so I'm not sure about shortage of units.

Di ko lang alam ano maganda sa Hyundai. Ok ba yung Tucson at that price point? Sayang di na naabutan yung malaking disount sa Santa Fe
    Hyundai PMS will be very inconvenient for you at 3mos/5k. Buti pa Kia 6mos/5k. The Tucson diesel & petrol base units are so under equipped. No fog lamps, no 2nd row a/c vents, no drive mode select (eco, normal, sport mode). The Seltos actually looks good & is well equipped.
    Last edited by bloowolf; January 13th, 2021 at 09:45 PM.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    250K discount Subaru Alabang.

Yes ask the agents for the discount, hindi naman secret yun since dealer approved yang mga discounts na yan.

Oh thanks. That's actually a pretty hefty discount. I'll try contacting them.

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Hyundai PMS will be very inconvenient for you at 3mos/5k. Buti pa Kia 6mos/5k. The Tucson diesel & petrol base units are so under equipped. No fog lamps, no 2nd row a/c vents, no drive mode select (eco, normal, sport mode). The Seltos actually looks good & is well equipped.
    The Seltos does look good but I haven't seen many Seltos on the road even when I'm in the Metro. I think I've only seen one when I was in Los Banos. Would you say it's better than the Ford Territory?

I really like the look of the new Tucson but I think it would be pricey once it launches here in the PH

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast