New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Mag 18 years old na anak ko na babae. Walang debut, walang byahe abroad, kotse na lang daw.

Budget ko ay 1.1M maximum, sya lang gagamit dahil meron kanya kanya sasakyan kami sa bahay. Ano ang ma suggest nyo?

Hindi factor yung fuel, resale value, at kung ano ano pa. Basta yung ma enjoy lang nung anak ko.

Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TsekwangBakla View Post
    Mag 18 years old na anak ko na babae. Walang debut, walang byahe abroad, kotse na lang daw.

Budget ko ay 1.1M maximum, sya lang gagamit dahil meron kanya kanya sasakyan kami sa bahay. Ano ang ma suggest nyo?

Hindi factor yung fuel, resale value, at kung ano ano pa. Basta yung ma enjoy lang nung anak ko.

Salamat.
    ask her what car she wants, po.
    if you can't, because it's a surprise, vitara gets my vote.
    not too small, not too large.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Salamat.
    Just go straight to the Jimny. RWD-based real 4x4 w/ rigid axles. Reliable. Easy to park, maintain & own. Good ground clearance. Holds value well. Limited seating is more a pro than a con....parental mind peace. And best of all, the dad can play with it, too.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Meron na Jimny sir haha.

Tama po, surprise.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Meron na Jimny sir haha.

Tama po, surprise.
    Get another 1....an advantage of redundancy is parts or mod sharing.[emoji12]
    And if it's variation you want, the Jimny can wear many different faces.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Damn I suddenly missed my Suzie all over again. Had a lot of fun with that little off-roader. Here we are on the way to Mt. Pinatubo back in the day.

I really, really want to buy one of those new models, now. Wala pa ba second hand sa market at a good price?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Get a Civic or a City. They are more practical. You don’t really need a small crossover (Vitara) or a small MPV (Xpander).

If you want a small crossover, get the XV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    7 seater.
    Pang barkada.
    Pang out of town trips.

O kaya pickup. Hehe

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    7 seater.
    Pang barkada.
    Pang out of town trips.

O kaya pickup. Hehe

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Those 7seaters & pickups are best owned by someone else in the barkada.[emoji16]
    Sorry to be square. OCD affliction gets 1 to imagine all the cleaning, maintenance & ninja chores.[emoji16]

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Did uour daughter specifically want a people hauler because found it odd that the xpander was for consideration for her birthday gift?
    I know it's possible she didn't outright say it but is she the type to want a people carrier (practical for capacity), vs compact/subcompact (practical size if she is usually herself or with companion only) or is she more style concious?

I'd agree with the subaru xv for the higher ground clearance but that's over 1.1m if you are strict with the budget

Among the 2, i'd say vitara but since she had just turned 18, mostly only starting to drive, would a compact/crossover based on subcompact be better?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast