Good day!

I am currently in a dilemma, in choosing whether to sell my 2009 Altis 1.6V, for a bigger car, a 2002-2004 Pajero Fieldmaster. (4x2 would suffice, as I don't need the 4x4 and newer Fieldmasters are only available in 4x2).

I have been using the Altis since 2014, all I can say is it's very reliable and has never given me any headaches. Kaya lang I have 2 kids, (5 year old and 2 year old), and it's quite a struggle for us to fit into the Altis, especially with the yaya and at times the lola in tow. I had its dashboard replaced also by Toyota, (as it has the infamous melting dashboard issue). No complaints whatsoever, I just need a bigger car (not just any big car, at least one that would excite me kahit paano), and that brought me to the Pajero.

Regarding the Pajero naman, I've always wanted to have one, especially in euro-spec trim with the RalliArt web rims. Also, it's the nearest in price to my current car, if ever i would sell it, and konti na lang ang idadagdag ko if ever.

Issues that I am aware of, is the aircon, and the 4M40 engine that needs expensive calibration as part of its maintenance.

What are your thoughts on this? To sell a reliable 10 year old sedan for an even older 15 year old SUV?

Thank you in advance!