New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    can it be done without cutting any of the oem wiring? want to install sana for headlights and horn but gusto ko sana yung plug and play lang. Company car kasi so I have to return everything back to stock.
    Last time nagpainstall ako sa other car namin, pinutol kasi nila yung existing terminals.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    When I upgraded my headlight wiring I didn't cut any of the original wires. Bili ka lang ng spade terminals na magkasya sa original headlight socket.

Sa horn pwede rin. Spade terminals lang. No cutting needed.

HTH

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    okay. thanks. will do that pag nagpaupgrade na ko.

OT. pwede bang mag-install ng amp without ripping out the console to get to the headunit? kaya ba yun iinstall from the wires leading to the speakers? Like if I wanted to add an amp and sub pwede b?
    again think company car and plug and play dapat para pag ibabalik na.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    regarding the OT... the HU would be taken out still for the SUB terminal located at the back of the HU. Tapping on the wires running to your speakers could create static.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kina Glenn sa Kamias walang cutting din. Bagong power line direct from the battery to the relay. Yung old power line, ang silbi lang niya is to switch the relay on or off but the juice comes from the new wire na rekta sa battery. New ground wire also.

Kung sa headlamps, may DIY plug and play kit na binebenta sa BLADE.

If you have the correct tool (e.g. the metal key for Pioneers), you can just use it and pull out the HU then install the wires behind it.

Pero minsan, mas madali pang baklasin na lang yung dash ng konti kasi mas kita ko yung likod. If you do not know how, just watch the guy that will install it. Yung pagtanggal, pwede mo nang DIY. Yung system ko ako na nagtanggal nung binenta ko. Madali lang pala, isang gabi lang. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Jeff Tan sells that headlamp wiring harness relay kit for P650 petot. Sure enough, plug and play lang.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shampooking View Post
    Jeff Tan sells that headlamp wiring harness relay kit for P650 petot. Sure enough, plug and play lang.
    Ceramic sockets na ba? Most of the kits sold in stores only use plastic hi-temp sockets AFAIK.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SeminaristaKuno View Post
    Ceramic sockets na ba? Most of the kits sold in stores only use plastic hi-temp sockets AFAIK.
    Nope. Plastic eh, but I think it will suffice. Either way, I'll look for those. Bolt-on naman eh, makes use of those spade terminals.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mga sir tanong lang po, i want to add a couple of lights to compliment the main headlights tulad ng mga setup ng cars nowadays.. and gusto ko, meron siyang sariling switch.. balak ko po sana lagyan ng fuse para safe incase na magshort.. maganda ren po bang lagyan ito ng relay? direkta po ito sa battery? paturo naman po ng proper installation mga sir! thanks po!!!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    checked blade sa rob metro east wala daw silang headlamp wiring kit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
wiring & relay installation