New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    21
    #1
    hello po, share ko lang mga fellow tsikoteers, may nabili ako tv antenna last sunday at masasabi na ito na ang pinaka magandang reception sa mga nasubukan ko(i've had four!:praning ang brand name nya "Super Road" made in japan medyo pricey 1,999 at external. Sulit naman po dahil maganda ang reception ng mga channels 2,7,23,Q etc. Umuwi ako hangang cavite malapit na tagaytay, channel 2 medyo kumukurap, pero Channel 7 excellent reception all the way and so are other channels.
    IMO:
    pros-ganda reception, no external power required, removable slide on/slide off para di "mapitas" sa parking, quality built pulido ang gawa kahit plastic ang casing
    cons-pricey, external

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,933
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsukorin View Post
    hello po, share ko lang mga fellow tsikoteers, may nabili ako tv antenna last sunday at masasabi na ito na ang pinaka magandang reception sa mga nasubukan ko(i've had four!:praning ang brand name nya "Super Road" made in japan medyo pricey 1,999 at external. Sulit naman po dahil maganda ang reception ng mga channels 2,7,23,Q etc. Umuwi ako hangang cavite malapit na tagaytay, channel 2 medyo kumukurap, pero Channel 7 excellent reception all the way and so are other channels.
    IMO:
    pros-ganda reception, no external power required, removable slide on/slide off para di "mapitas" sa parking, quality built pulido ang gawa kahit plastic ang casing
    cons-pricey, external
    sir maybe you can share where you bought it and maybe a picture on what it looks like (antenna).

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    849
    #3
    +1 pics and palce you bought it.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    21
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    sir maybe you can share where you bought it and maybe a picture on what it looks like (antenna).
    Good morning:coffee:
    asus oo nga pala, sensya na po nabili ko sya sa concorde sa megamall 3rd floor yata yun annex A. Newbie pa lang sa forum am not sure kung pwede na ako mag-attach ng pics?

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    657
    #5
    +1 din sir...

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    4,933
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsukorin View Post
    Good morning:coffee:
    asus oo nga pala, sensya na po nabili ko sya sa concorde sa megamall 3rd floor yata yun annex A. Newbie pa lang sa forum am not sure kung pwede na ako mag-attach ng pics?
    thanks sir..sayang.i was at megamall last night.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    171
    #7
    Depende din sa quality of tv tuner. Best quality yun "super" from japan pero kung nextbase ang tv tuner nyo wala effect.

    Hintayin na lang yun TV broadcasst via 4G technology where the service provider will sell receiver (parang cellfone) unit monitor to HD broadcast of live tv content.(2010 onward). Next year relaunch ng smartTV via 3G using cellfone then will spin off to a dedicated tv service platform by 2010.

    The test broadcast of smartTV super linaw at stable at meron ka option for instant replay of live broadcast galing!

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    227
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by XUV-AT2002 View Post
    Depende din sa quality of tv tuner. Best quality yun "super" from japan pero kung nextbase ang tv tuner nyo wala effect.

    Hintayin na lang yun TV broadcasst via 4G technology where the service provider will sell receiver (parang cellfone) unit monitor to HD broadcast of live tv content.(2010 onward). Next year relaunch ng smartTV via 3G using cellfone then will spin off to a dedicated tv service platform by 2010.

    The test broadcast of smartTV super linaw at stable at meron ka option for instant replay of live broadcast galing!
    2010 is the target for japan market,right? Not sure though kung kailan maa-adopt sa atin considering na walang pang plan to phase-out analog
    tuning receivers sa atin...maybe this technology will be available here at the earliest, 2012 pa...

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    68
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsukorin View Post
    hello po, share ko lang mga fellow tsikoteers, may nabili ako tv antenna last sunday at masasabi na ito na ang pinaka magandang reception sa mga nasubukan ko(i've had four!:praning ang brand name nya "Super Road" made in japan medyo pricey 1,999 at external. Sulit naman po dahil maganda ang reception ng mga channels 2,7,23,Q etc. Umuwi ako hangang cavite malapit na tagaytay, channel 2 medyo kumukurap, pero Channel 7 excellent reception all the way and so are other channels.
    IMO:
    pros-ganda reception, no external power required, removable slide on/slide off para di "mapitas" sa parking, quality built pulido ang gawa kahit plastic ang casing
    cons-pricey, external
    Sir paki post ng pic antenna mo. may nabili kasi ako sa blade 499.00 pero kailangan pa ng power source. TIA

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    171
    #10
    Yes, for the local tv broadcast of abscbn, gma and other networks 2012 ata yun mandatory HDTV format.

    What I am talking about is the dedicated TV service broadcast for mobile users via 4G similar to present Smart TV where we watched live the recent pacquiao-dela hoya fight for free. By January meron na bayad with over 15 channels.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
solved my tv reception problem