New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    revive ko lang tong thread na to...i just recently purchased a pioneer 2950 myself, 2nd hand of course. just noticed that the music played through my mp3 player(aux-in), samsung k3, is not as loud as compared to a cd. the player uses the 3-pole jack, i checked...i've yet to notice missing instruments though. is it really like that ba...? music is not as loud played through the aux-in...TIA

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    so far the volume is ok when I play mp3 through the aux-in...just some missing instuments on some songs.

try fixing the equalizer/settings of your mp3 player. Also try using different baby jack connections just to see if the problem is with your cable.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by happymeal18 View Post
    so far the volume is ok when I play mp3 through the aux-in...just some missing instuments on some songs.

try fixing the equalizer/settings of your mp3 player. Also try using different baby jack connections just to see if the problem is with your cable.
    the player is at normal playing mode...at its highest volume it still does not compare to the loudness from the cd player. to give ya'll an idea, to satisfy my ears, from he aux-in i set the HU volume to around 35-41 maybe...but through the cd player i'm satisfied with the HU volume at just around 18-24. will try to buy another 3.5mm jack...i just bought mine in ace hardware at just 65Php. hehe...medyo kuripot kasi ak eh.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpman138 View Post
    the player is at normal playing mode...at its highest volume it still does not compare to the loudness from the cd player. to give ya'll an idea, to satisfy my ears, from he aux-in i set the HU volume to around 35-41 maybe...but through the cd player i'm satisfied with the HU volume at just around 18-24. will try to buy another 3.5mm jack...i just bought mine in ace hardware at just 65Php. hehe...medyo kuripot kasi ak eh.
    sir naka-high na ba nun ang volume ng MP3 player mo?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by danieyoyo View Post
    sir naka-high na ba nun ang volume ng MP3 player mo?
    yes sir...at its highest volume na ung mp3 player. sa jack nga kaya un...?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpman138 View Post
    sir, i also had the same cable sa ace hardware and experienced similar results. when i changed to a higher quality cable, it turned out ok. ang comment sa akin when i inquired about it is that the wiring of the php 65 cable manipis daw to the point that it affects the output quality

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alas6 View Post
    sir, i also had the same cable sa ace hardware and experienced similar results. when i changed to a higher quality cable, it turned out ok. ang comment sa akin when i inquired about it is that the wiring of the php 65 cable manipis daw to the point that it affects the output quality
    baka nga sa jack talaga sir...anyway, can you suggest a better cable, where to buy, price, and the name/brand...might go and buy a new one later after work. thanks...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alas6 View Post

So, there's significant signal loss in these cables..... Hhhmmmm.....

7202:bruce_lee:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir wala kayang cable na parang ung sa landline...? ung swirly para hindi messy. and haba kasi nung lenght nung mga cable na to eh...or ung parang sa car chargers...basta ug paikot-ikot na cable. ya'll know what i'm talking about right...? hehe :D

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    reviving this thread. stock HU for vios 3rd gen.

i've been using my Creative Zen Mosaic mp3 player via the Aux port for a while now. bigla na lang di na ma detect nang HU two days ago yung mp3 player.

I'm sure that my mp3 player and cable are in good condition, it still works in our van's HU. any ideas on what the problem is?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast