New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    tumingin ako ng capacitor, groundzero.. oh my god.. ang mahal!! 2.8k sa banawe.. pero digital na yun..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ilan farad yung Php2,800 na capacitor benzoyl peroxide po? hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by benzoyl View Post
    tumingin ako ng capacitor, groundzero.. oh my god.. ang mahal!! 2.8k sa banawe.. pero digital na yun..
    sa RAOn mga 2600 lang ang ground zero 1 FARAD meron din dun 3 FARAD mga less than 3000 di ko lang alam brand wala syang REM pero pwede daw lagyan

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    singit ko lang pwede kayang mag gawa lang ng capacitor, yung bang bibili ka ng mga bare capacitor kunin lang yung mga parameters din ikaw na ang didiskarte sa looks at specs...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    i need a 2nd hand sir.. kung cno meron, please text me 0918-3901785

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapito69 View Post
    pag gumagamit ka ng mataas na wattage ng sub mo everytime na dumadagundong yung sub mo e kumakain ng kuryente kada dagundong mo. If you install a capacitor it will eliminate ang pag aagaw ng kuryente. kung baga e kada dagundong ng sub mo lumalabo ang ilaw ng oto mo kung wala kang capacitor. kung meron naman e kahit dumagundong ka palagi e stable ang pasok ng kuryente mo kasi kada dagundong e sa capacitor manggagaling ang extra current papunta sa amps mo. sa madali't salita e para syang back up battery para di mag agawan ng kuryente ang sound system mo and the electrical system of your ride.
    opo bro, yun po ang trabaho ng capacitor, many different types of capacitor:

capacitor
    A capacitor is a passive electronic component that stores energy in the form of an electrostatic field. In its simplest form, a capacitor consists of two conducting plates separated by an insulating material called the dielectric. The capacitance is directly proportional to the surface areas of the plates, and is inversely proportional to the separation between the plates. Capacitance also depends on the dielectric constant of the substance separating the plates.

The standard unit of capacitance is the farad, abbreviated F. This is a large unit; more common units are the microfarad, abbreviated µF (1 µF = 10-6 F) and the picofarad, abbreviated pF (1 pF = 10-12 F).

Capacitors can be fabricated onto integrated circuit (IC) chips. They are commonly used in conjunction with transistors in dynamic random access memory (DRAM). The capacitors help maintain the contents of memory. Because of their tiny physical size, these components have low capacitance. They must be recharged thousands of times per second or the DRAM will lose its data.

Large capacitors are used in the power supplies of electronic equipment of all types, including computers and their peripherals. In these systems, the capacitors smooth out the rectified utility AC, providing pure, battery-like DC.
    hope it helps....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    theoretically, pwede ka bang mag kabit ng capacitor kahit na wala kang sub?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    theoretically, pwede ka bang mag kabit ng capacitor kahit na wala kang sub?
    Yes you can but your wasting money imo. An analogy for a capacitor is the water tank in your toilet. The tank holds water for use. The capacitor holds an electric charge for use. With a stock system or a system that does not have a huge electical drain the battery and alternator can supply it. Same with the toilet, say your flapper valve does not close, you won't run out of water. The tank is there for flushing or in the case of the capacitor, its there to provide for the sudden electrical surges that your sub and amps will need.

Normally, you won't need a capacitor unless you see your headlights dimming when the bass hits. Even then, I'd suggest upgrading your ground wire 1st.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    thanks userfriendly!

kasi yung sa akin nag upgrade lang ng HU tapos mejo na todo yung volume. napansin kong mejo humina yung lights ng clock pati ng console every time may tumutonog na bass. pero pag mahina to middle level (60%) yung volume wala namang problema. also no problem pag hindi bassy yung kanta.

na pa check ko na dati yung alternator, oks pa naman. stock pa to so i'm assuming low wattage.

I'll have my wirings checked.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    mga sir, saan ba kinakabit ang capacitor? sa sub or sa stereo mismo? kasi stereo ko ang nag o off eh. hindi naman nag di dim yung lights ko pag sa bass, pero nag o off sya after ko kinabit yung aura component system ko.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Capacitor?