Quote Originally Posted by winferrer View Post
    that's good user...

how much sir ang jbl niyo?
    how much do jbl seps cost nowadays?
    GT5 co-axials at 2K
    GT5 seps at 3K

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    and one more thing, yes the claims of all HU are not real... 50w is not 50w, so what more with the 30w? the thing here is where can you peak the volume without distortion... the higher the volume that it wont distort the clearer the sound is at normal listening levels.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    from what i know...

yung 50w mo is yung max pero your HU normally pumps out far lower than that.

i'm sure if you change your speakers (quality ones) sound would definitely improve.

but if you want your speakers to really sound good, better install an amp coz its supplies more power to your speakers.

from experience, had stock front speakers. tunog lata. installed a pair of 2nd hand 6" 100w rear speakers. sound is not too good kung rear lang. timpla lang ng front and rear ganda na tunog. but when i boost the volume dramatically, sumasabog na yung rear at may crackle na. i assume it just needs more power.

my HU is only 4x45w mosfet but it sounds good at moderate volume

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If your level of satisfaction is the same as myself, then, there is a big difference shifting from 30W to 50W on the HU. You need not change the stock speakers and you will definitely notice and enjoy the significant difference in the way the speakers handle the boost in power.

Try it first with your stock speakers before you decide to upgrade them.

5909:burn:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir meledson and others..mukhang force head unit and speakers na lang...next question is...front seps muna or rear coax? impossible na ang hu, seps, and coax...i really have to pick this time...tight na budget.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    HU then front spes last na rear coax. Ibang setups, walang rear coax. Bale front seps + subs and amps.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by winferrer View Post
    sir meledson and others..mukhang force head unit and speakers na lang...next question is...front seps muna or rear coax? impossible na ang hu, seps, and coax...i really have to pick this time...tight na budget.
    Kung gusto mo na mag inprove ang sound quality, speakers muna. Kung very tight talaga ang budget, 1 pair at a time. kung kaya, 2 pairs.

kung sedan ang car mo, IMHO, rear muna. Kasi kadalasan, mas malaki ang surface area ng mga speakers sa rear - ovals (unless na door speakers din sa rear).

Iyong stock speakers ko, woofer lang na parang mid range, kulang sa base at walang high. now may base na at may high pa.

Iyon lang nga dahil HU powered, malakas lang pero di masyadong malakas. pag sinagad ang volume, basag na ang tunog.

IMHO, speakers first then HU or HU and speakers.

I am saving for sa sub/s, then for a HU.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the rear coax is for the rear feel lang and does not really complete the sound. parang kung lagi ka may sakay sa likod then yes, lagyan mo.

parang its like this, if your going for SQ then staging is the key... when you go to a concert or movie, di ba gusto mo sa gitna ka kasi nandun yung feel ng surround sound? yung rear is there para lang sa may tunog kung may sakay ka sa likod. otherwise masasapawan lang yan ng subs mo. usually kasi sa rear 4 way 6X9 ang nakalagay to produce all the sound for the back seat passengers. otherwise it has no use.

its perfectly fine if you let the stock coax pump out sounds kasi ang focus mo is for you to have the staging effect (yung parang kaharap mo na yung singer).

edit: if you can get the seps and HU all together, then id say go for that muna. kahit full setup ka na (amp subs seps HU crossover) hindi mo kailangan ng quality rear coax. pero if your just going to stop with HU seps and rear.. then definitely, go for all the speakers.
    Last edited by archie123456789; April 29th, 2008 at 08:02 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    the rear coax is for the rear feel lang and does not really complete the sound. parang kung lagi ka may sakay sa likod then yes, lagyan mo.

parang its like this, if your going for SQ then staging is the key... when you go to a concert or movie, di ba gusto mo sa gitna ka kasi nandun yung feel ng surround sound? yung rear is there para lang sa may tunog kung may sakay ka sa likod. otherwise masasapawan lang yan ng subs mo. usually kasi sa rear 4 way 6X9 ang nakalagay to produce all the sound for the back seat passengers. otherwise it has no use.

its perfectly fine if you let the stock coax pump out sounds kasi ang focus mo is for you to have the staging effect (yung parang kaharap mo na yung singer).

edit: if you can get the seps and HU all together, then id say go for that muna. kahit full setup ka na (amp subs seps HU crossover) hindi mo kailangan ng quality rear coax. pero if your just going to stop with HU seps and rear.. then definitely, go for all the speakers.
    well put

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    well put
    TheTS is looking at either upgrading the stock HU or stock speakers on a limited budget. IMHO, to get better sound quality compared to stock is to upgrade the speakers first. If budget is very limited, a pair at a time. I ws suggesting to upgrade the rear ovals first, then the front door speakers.

Parang wala pa akong nabasa about a sub from the TS.
    Last edited by meledson; April 29th, 2008 at 11:27 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
big difference? 30watt and 50watt headunit