New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which plate cover do you have/will you buy?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Glass (blue)

6 9.52%
  • Glass (green)

5 7.94%
  • Plastic with border and brand

16 25.40%
  • Plastic with border

13 20.63%
  • Plastic with metal border

22 34.92%
  • Plastic (dark)

1 1.59%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    plastic cover na pang balot sa mga books gamit ko

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    glass with blue color.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sa likod ng sasakyan,- I use the thin stainless sheet that goes behind the car plate... It also serves as a good light reflector at night....

Sa unahan ng sasakyan,- I use just a plate frame just to be sure that the car plate is 'protected' from pedestrians/people passing in front of the car. Pag nasabit kasi sila o ang damit nila,- mabe-bend ang car plate....

5101:pcwhack:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    meron ako nakita na plastic clear sheet that sandwich plate of Motocycle, meron pa nga cut in the middle, and screws all around, it looks so nice, pero wala ako nakita na pang car,
    also ang ganda ng mga color screws sa motorcycle plates, puwede kaya sa cars too?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    plastic with metal cover..... CLASSY....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    plastic with border and brand for me. mas okey kung may cover kasi nasasabitan ng mga commuters iyong plate sa unahan ko, natutupi.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    nahuli ako last week sa makati dahil sa plate cover ko na tint, mahal pala multa 2.5k buti na lang napakiusapan ko yung mapsa na tatanggalin ko na lang yung plate cover.. ngayon ang gamit ko na lang clear na plastic cover,kaya lang bagong bago nabasag agad yung sa harap..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Dapat transparent cover lang!

I've seen a lotta plate covers na naka tint. Baket tint? Is it a window? Are they hiding something? For design purposes? Are they protecting their plates from the harmful UV rays?!

Also yung mga plates na naka tilt down halos di mo na makita yung plaka, bawal din yun! May nangyari na kasi saken before that I witnessed a hit and run sa may t.morato. The woman was injured pretty bad, gabi that time. When I tried to look at the plates of the guy driver(nasa opposite lane siya) eh di ko makita dahil naka suv na nga ako eh naka tilt down pa yung plaka niya, but not his back plate! Hehe, huli!!!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    No plate cover front and back

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    For me plate cover is a no-no...first of all the plate should be properly displayed and attached to the vehicle...Plate frame is just ok but no cover...much less the tinted ones.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
POLL: Plate Covers