sorry sir ronki whats QD?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    sorry sir ronki whats QD?
    Quick Detailer

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    on average, how many minutes does it take to properly apply Nanosliq (used as a waterless wash/QD) for a sedan? ako kasi spray-wipe-buff ko inaabot ng 20 minutes or more. plus i have to go through the streaks pa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nanoglos ba maganda?

Bumili ako yesterday na maliit na bottle Php 99 lang.

per panel ang application and buffing.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^
    oks yan papa Clavs
    yan ang gamit ko, Microtex products, car shampoo, nanogloss, and nanosliq

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    NAno sliq ,
    I only use this one, every time I put a new layer of nano gloss, every 4 or 6 weeks.

DRY WASH aslo from MT
    I use this for maintenance , every after car wash.

Wax cleaner
    As the name states it strips light contaminants and some wax residue
    I use this for paint prep.

Yes po safe ang nano sliq but for maintenance I rather use dry wash.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I've read somewhere in this forum that you could dilute nanosliq with water to avoid streaks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    1. Wax doesn't harm the paint per se. Rather it's the contact.. less contact = better. That's why durability plays a huge role in the purchase of wax products. There's no use in layering Nanoglos over a day old Nanoglos practicality-wise. It's like putting lotion on yourself once.. and then another layer of lotion again.

3. Nanosliq is considered a spray-on wax rather than a cleaner QD. Or as Doc said, it's a booster wax. So it forms a protective layer above the wax and also gives it a slick feeling and that shine we all love. You can say it's somewhat a sacrificial layer since it suffers in terms of durability. One wash or 2 rainy days would be its durability.

3. I wouldn't recommend spraying Nanosliq on a heavily soiled car. However, minor dust and dirt accumulations are fine.

4. Nanosliq needs buffing. It's not like OCW where you can simply spray it and then let it dry. Hence I would recommend application on a dry surface. But applying it pre-drying should be okay too since my Nanosliq is diluted 50% with distilled water You need to ask the other gurus like Umi to clarify this.

*sarimanok

Might be more practical to dilute the Nanosliq with some parts water. However, you should really try ONR ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    I've read somewhere in this forum that you could dilute nanosliq with water to avoid streaks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    *sean-archer do you use NanoSliq din? I used kagabi yung small bottle, ubos for my sedan! pero cleaned all panels. Di ko lang alam if pwede din siya sa glass and lights.

Will dilute this din para medyo ma cover lahat ng parts ng car. medyo natipid na lower panels kasi sobrang konti nalang ng natira.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    If you could try the other branded products, mas magiging okay ung experience nyo. Believe me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    If you could try the other branded products, mas magiging okay ung experience nyo. Believe me.
    medyo na hatak sa "nano" ��

dapat grumaduate na sa nanosliq ��

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
everyday use of NanoSliq