New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    .. in relation to nanosliq... is it best to dry the vehicle first? or after ng carwash.. while the car is still wet.. spray on-buff/dry na?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    best if you dry the vehicle first

if your drying technique is wiping then it's best you use your QD while drying.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by indiej View Post
    best if you dry the vehicle first

if your drying technique is wiping then it's best you use your QD while drying.
    thank you!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    1. Wax doesn't harm the paint per se. Rather it's the contact.. less contact = better. That's why durability plays a huge role in the purchase of wax products. There's no use in layering Nanoglos over a day old Nanoglos practicality-wise. It's like putting lotion on yourself once.. and then another layer of lotion again.

3. Nanosliq is considered a spray-on wax rather than a cleaner QD. Or as Doc said, it's a booster wax. So it forms a protective layer above the wax and also gives it a slick feeling and that shine we all love. You can say it's somewhat a sacrificial layer since it suffers in terms of durability. One wash or 2 rainy days would be its durability.

3. I wouldn't recommend spraying Nanosliq on a heavily soiled car. However, minor dust and dirt accumulations are fine.

4. Nanosliq needs buffing. It's not like OCW where you can simply spray it and then let it dry. Hence I would recommend application on a dry surface. But applying it pre-drying should be okay too since my Nanosliq is diluted 50% with distilled water You need to ask the other gurus like Umi to clarify this.

*sarimanok

Might be more practical to dilute the Nanosliq with some parts water. However, you should really try ONR ;)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    4. Nanosliq needs buffing. It's not like OCW where you can simply spray it and then let it dry. Hence I would recommend application on a dry surface. But applying it pre-drying should be okay too since my Nanosliq is diluted 50% with distilled water You need to ask the other gurus like Umi to clarify this.
    that is not to say that you just spray OCW, spray it and of course wipe to spread it out evenly then walk away to let it dry. OCW is WOWA product, no more removal or buffing off required which is good, less contact.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by indiej View Post
    that is not to say that you just spray OCW, spray it and of course wipe to spread it out evenly then walk away to let it dry. OCW is WOWA product, no more removal or buffing off required which is good, less contact.
    uhm ano po yung OCW???

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    optimum car wax, sprayable wowa sealant. one of the best.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sarimanokftw View Post
    uhm ano po yung OCW???
    Optimum Car Wax? Kulang pa ba sa kintab spark mo bro? just asking.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sarimanokftw View Post
    ay ganun? hmm. pag naulan kasi, may mga water marks sya, before tlgang everyday ako nag wash ng kotse, using car shampoo. everyday yun. kasi i heard masama na tumatagal ang ulan sa paint ng kotse, sumisira, lalo na pag acid rain. or baka magkaroon ng water marks. so when i bumped into nanosliq, kala ko, pede sya gamitin pang prevent nun. without wasing the car with car shampoo. hmm.

yes, yan din ang problema ko. sa panahon natin ngayon, uulan bigla tapos lalabas ang haring araw. mabilis madumihan ang tsikot. Good thing you have the time to always wash your car.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    yes, yan din ang problema ko. sa panahon natin ngayon, uulan bigla tapos lalabas ang haring araw. mabilis madumihan ang tsikot. Good thing you have the time to always wash your car.
    napapagod nga ako eh. hirap byahe ako umaga at gabi. nagtatrabaho pa ako as senior dev. pagod sa katawan pati sa isip din. kaya naghahanap ako nung pede kong araw arawin na panglinis. yung ocw ba bro eh pedeng gamitin araw araw? kahit wax sya?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
everyday use of NanoSliq