New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Walking is fine for destinations very close but impractical in the kind of weather we have in the Philippines.

Biking is fine if you dont risk your life everytime you get on the saddle. Even in China, there are cities that have banned motorcycles and bicycles within city limits because of accidents and accidents cost money and affects the income of both the victims and government.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    My imagination working and I just found the SIMPLEST solution to the so-called Worldwide Crisis.

Requires no genius or even pseudo science to do.

It's called ..... WALKING. Yeah for short distances you might as well just walk. Move to a residence closer to where you work and just walk your way to the office and back.

A little more investment and the next is ..... BIKING. Safety is the biggest issue. Let government make it safe for bikers. Cut the street and make dedicated bikelanes (visions of China).

And there is a bonus to both scenario.....HEALTHIER PEOPLE.

Di ba mas kaya ng poor country natin yun. But it will never happen. Why? CONIO MENTALITY.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Walking is fine for destinations very close but impractical in the kind of weather we have in the Philippines.

Biking is fine if you dont risk your life everytime you get on the saddle. Even in China, there are cities that have banned motorcycles and bicycles within city limits because of accidents and accidents cost money and affects the income of both the victims and government.
    o ayan. simple na nga, di pa rin totally pwede. hindi kaya ito ang reason why the philippines doesnt move up? buti pa sa eat bulaga, "kahit ano, pwede". dito sa forums, "kahit ano, hindi pwede". imagination na nga lang, may limit pa. paalisin ka pa sa pilipinas. haay.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post
    o ayan. simple na nga, di pa rin totally pwede. hindi kaya ito ang reason why the philippines doesnt move up? buti pa sa eat bulaga, "kahit ano, pwede". dito sa forums, "kahit ano, hindi pwede". imagination na nga lang, may limit pa. paalisin ka pa sa pilipinas. haay.
    imagination pwedeng-pwede.

in reality hindi, come on, deilikado ang panahon ngayon. hindi pwede ang pa-bike-bike lang tapos pumapasok ka sa opisina na naka-long sleeves. weather din dito like sir GH said, matindi ang init tapos mamaya biglang uulan hehe, sakit ang aabutin mo diyan.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    imagination pwedeng-pwede.

in reality hindi, come on, deilikado ang panahon ngayon. hindi pwede ang pa-bike-bike lang tapos pumapasok ka sa opisina na naka-long sleeves. weather din dito like sir GH said, matindi ang init tapos mamaya biglang uulan hehe, sakit ang aabutin mo diyan.
    sa totoo lang, may naimagine ako solusyon dyan. pero wag na lang dito I-address.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehe

libre naman mag imagine eh

ako din may na-i-imagine ako solution

imagine ko lahat ng sasakyan nag disappear overnight

as in wala na sasakyan sa kalye

wala na private cars at motor, wala na mga public transpo like tricycle, PUJ, buses, wala na mga trucks...

lahat ng tao mapipilatan maglakad

hindi pala nag disappear mga bicycle

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by OyiL View Post

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I can't imagine kung bawal ang imahinasyon dito...

Bakit ang bansang India at mga citizen who works overseas
    Try to ask each one of them...They always said, India right now is part of the world power. Which is true in terms of economic power, not to mention their man power. Umiiling iling pa mga ulo ng mga yan pag nagsasalita. Ask them again regarding their social status nila, lahat sila mayayaman.

Now, ask yourself again kung sino ang malakas mag imagine ngayon. A lot of people in India are suffering from poverty. India still part of developing world but striving hard to go on top. Bakit? They imagine and implement.

I remember when Ramos still in power, lahat ng imagination ginamit nya to attract investor. I still remember when we were tag as the next tiger in asia but when Estrada came in to power lahat naglaho at ibang imagination ginamit nya.

It isn't a sin. Feel free!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    I can't imagine kung bawal ang imahinasyon dito...

Bakit ang bansang India at mga citizen who works overseas
    Try to ask each one of them...They always said, India right now is part of the world power. Which is true in terms of economic power, not to mention their man power. Umiiling iling pa mga ulo ng mga yan pag nagsasalita. Ask them again regarding their social status nila, lahat sila mayayaman.

Now, ask yourself again kung sino ang malakas mag imagine ngayon. A lot of people in India are suffering from poverty. India still part of developing world but striving hard to go on top. Bakit? They imagine and implement.

I remember when Ramos still in power, lahat ng imagination ginamit nya to attract investor. I still remember when we were tag as the next tiger in asia but when Estrada came in to power lahat naglaho at ibang imagination ginamit nya.

It isn't a sin. Feel free!
    Definitely Agree!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Those who lack imagination are imprisoned by a wall-less prison from which there is no escape.

A loser looks at the poster and laughs, contented he is not the one in the photo. After all, he can’t imagine the exhilarating experience of flying high above the ocean – an experience he will most likely never know because he doesn’t dare imagine in the first place.

The thinker looks at the poster and wonders why the photo has been cropped as not to show the boat from where the person enjoying the breeze and view took off. And he wonders and imagines when will it be the next time he gets to soar that high again.

Who would you rather be?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast