New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Another path to help save the planet.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdMkTk2I7l4"]YouTube - Hydrogen Enhanced Philippine Jeepney[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HUJNKOCRTc"]YouTube - Another project installation[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5WgMD47j9s"]YouTube - Dry cell on JeepSarao[/ame]

Hydrogen on demand cells is found to improve Diesel Engine performance... also works better mixed with water vapor/ mist injection.

Benefits:

Low Harmful Exhaust Emission
    Increased Performance

We need to consider all forms of solutions.

We need to lower our Individual Carbon Footprints.

We all need to get our acts together... and Help save this planet.

There is not one better way to do it. This is just one of those ways for everyone to consider.
    Last edited by ehnriko; October 29th, 2009 at 08:16 AM. Reason: grammar

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    imo, we should be considering lowering water vapor since it's causing global dimming >.>
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Your kidding right, Has this not been debunked to death. Let me through out something for you. Since I have actually done this for a few of my buddies who just happen to be jeepney drivers. When I get board on vacation in Angeles I also tinker. And being a water injection Guru I know my stuff.

Anyways you about half way right on your statement.
    Hydrogen [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]on [COLOR=blue ! important]demand[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    cells is found to improve Diesel Engine performance... also works better mixed with water vapor/ mist injection.
    These Hydrogen on demand kits do not produce enough gas to make a dent in performance or fuel economy. And of course water injection will work on it because it works well on any diesel or turbo diesel to help burn unburnt diesel and improve combustion especially if you mix in alcohol, that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt for years.

If your guys really wanted some better mileage and no black smoke around a 5% gain in horse power over your power band on the cheap. All you need is.

1. washer fluid bottle with pump.
    2. Hose
    3. Misting nozzle around .5gph to 1gph
    4. Misc fittings and electrical connectors
    5. Micro switch to activate via the gas pedal
    6. water/alcohol 70%/30% mix you can vary the mix even 10% alcohol will be more effective than a HHO device putting out 1 liter per minute.
    7. Mount the nozzle just before the throttle body/intake manifold.

Look you just made a water injection system that actual will change the performance of the vehicle and actually lower emissions.

Feel free to try it if you don't believe it but that's a 100% Guarantee it will outperform that hydrogen kit in fuel economy, hp increase, and emission reductions.

By the way all these you tube video's prove zero on how effective any of these system are. When they can produce 50 liters a minute of hydrogen then they will be worth something but that's not going to happen on a 12v battery.

Now I have just giving you a option that actually works and should cost the average Jeepney driver less than 700P. He could run pure water and still outperform a HHO kit in every way. Plus no more smoke belching even at full throttle and a full load of passengers. Can HHO do that? Plus it will remove all the carbon build up out of the engine making it run much smoother and also furthering better fuel economy by keeping the intake, valves and combustion chambers clear of carbon/soote buildup.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sa tingin ko hindi naman makakatulong yung hydrogen sa mga jeepyney kasi naman kung hindi na nga kaya ng drayber ng jeepney na alagaan ng mabuti yung jeepney niya, eh paano pa kaya yung nilagyan ng bagay na di naman niya naiintindihan? Eh sobrang high-tek naman yang hydrogen eh baka maging basura lang yan pagkatapos ng ilang buwan na gamit sa kalye.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    If your guys really wanted some better mileage and no black smoke around a 5% gain in horse power over your power band on the cheap. All you need is.

2. Hose
    6. water/alcohol 70%/30% mix you can vary the mix even 10% alcohol will be more effective than a HHO device putting out 1 liter per minute.

Look you just made a water injection system that actual will change the performance of the vehicle and actually lower emissions.

Feel free to try it if you don't believe it but that's a 100% Guarantee it will outperform that hydrogen kit in fuel economy, hp increase, and emission reductions.

Now I have just giving you a option that actually works and should cost the average Jeepney driver less than 700P. He could run pure water and still outperform a HHO kit in every way. Plus no more smoke belching even at full throttle and a full load of passengers. Can HHO do that? Plus it will remove all the carbon build up out of the engine making it run much smoother and also furthering better fuel economy by keeping the intake, valves and combustion chambers clear of carbon/soot buildup.
    I think if this works, jeepney drivers should try this to make their vehicle more efficient,more savings and earnings for them

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ^^ actually gumagana yung set-up ni dvldoc na yan... yung commercial version niyan ay binebenta rin niya. last time I heard the commercial version is between P10k to 15k.

pero base dun sa bill of materials niya above, a good DIYer can do it in less than that amount.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post
    ^^ actually gumagana yung set-up ni dvldoc na yan... yung commercial version niyan ay binebenta rin niya. last time I heard the commercial version is between P10k to 15k.

pero base dun sa bill of materials niya above, a good DIYer can do it in less than that amount.
    Thats good news then. Sana gawa rin si ehnriko nung gadget ni *dlvdoc

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not buy one and simply reverse engineer it? It would take out all the guess work involved in making your own water/alhocol injection system.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Your kidding right, Has this not been debunked to death. Let me through out something for you. Since I have actually done this for a few of my buddies who just happen to be jeepney drivers. When I get board on vacation in Angeles I also tinker. And being a water injection Guru I know my stuff.

Anyways you about half way right on your statement.

These Hydrogen on demand kits do not produce enough gas to make a dent in performance or fuel economy. And of course water injection will work on it because it works well on any diesel or turbo diesel to help burn unburnt diesel and improve combustion especially if you mix in alcohol, that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt for years.

2. Hose

By the way all these you tube video's prove zero on how effective any of these system are. When they can produce 50 liters a minute of hydrogen then they will be worth something but that's not going to happen on a 12v battery.

Now I have just giving you a option that actually works and should cost the average Jeepney driver less than 700P. He could run pure water and still outperform a HHO kit in every way. Plus no more smoke belching even at full throttle and a full load of passengers. Can HHO do that? Plus it will remove all the carbon build up out of the engine making it run much smoother and also furthering better fuel economy by keeping the intake, valves and combustion chambers clear of carbon/soote buildup.
    Sure would like to see you r water injectiongadget. Where can I get to look at it?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kitsons View Post
    Sure would like to see you r water injectiongadget. Where can I get to look at it?
    You can go to SPEEDLAB and check it out there or ask one of the people who had it installed on their rides.

or you can visit the following website: http://www.alcohol-injection.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast