New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    yap i agree best is to have it check ...

best place for this...honda CASA..

baka mapunta ka pa sa hindi marunong pabili dito pabili dun..kunwari alam nila ginagawa nila....and in the end baka lalo pa lumaki ang gastos nyo...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    When it comes to the radiator wala naman leak. Pag nag overheat siya medyo nagbabawas ng konti because of the steams.

As of now nag bypass nalang muna ako sa sensor connector to have my fan running and to keep my engine from overheating.

But baka ma-stress ang fan at masira agad pag continious running lagi.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oo kawawa ang fan motor nyan kasi non stop..baka susunod fan motor naman papalitan mo nyan..

problema kasi kung di maayos yan at lalo tumagal e madadamay ibang parts ng cooling system...pati engine madadamay rin

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Oo nga eh kaya diko masyado ginagamit ngayun. Baka lalo p lumala. Need na madala sa honda casa ito.

Mostly How much budget kelangan ko ilaan para sa repair nito sa casa?

thanks,,

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    casa?...err mahal yan sigurado...

try mo pa diagnose lang sa casa then ipaayos sa labas, ung reputable ng shop..para makatipid konti..tapos sariling canvass n hanap ng parts..

pero kung gusto mo walang hirap, e sa casa nalang nga...cguro mga 20-30k at least...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    cguro mga 20-30k at least...
    Holly Cow!!!!!
    Grabe naman pala halos salary ko na for 1 month yun ah.
    But it seems like I dont have a choice kundi ipagawa ito kesa lumala pa at lumaki p lalo ang gastos.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    that amount is if may maraming dapat palitan na ha, kung sakali thermostat lang talaga ang problema e konti lang magagastos mo nyan kahit sa casa

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SupreMo2k7 View Post
    If the problem is in the water pump, why is it that my fan activation is abnormal? sometimes I have a high temperature and my fans are not running yet. And if it runs it will run only for about 5 seconds and it stop. Is that part of the symptoms of deffective waterpump?

Thanks,,,
    The coolant temperature switch (thermostat) should be the first suspect. It serves to activate the radiator fan relay.

It can also be a symptom of defective radiator fan relay. Its contacts might be corroded which can cause delay of turn-on and premature turn-off. It loses contact due to heat from the electrical current, even if the themostat is still on. Although a rare case, you can try replacing the relay too, its not expensive.

A good mechanic can troubleshoot the circuit to determine which of the two (thermostat or relay) is defective or if in fact the circuit is operating properly and that the problem is somewhere else.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ipa-check mo na lang sa casa tapos hingi ka ng detailed estimate. Tapos i-canvass mo sa labas yung mga parts then pagawa mo na lang sa ok na shop. San ba location mo sir?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    like in th case of my corolla '91, i've notice that bgla nlng hindi umandar ung both fans ko. buti nlng at hindi nag-overheat at nkauwi ako s bhay. while checking it out, weve notice that nka-rekta plng ung fan at hindi nagauautomatic pag mainit na temp ng engine, we check it out and fine out that ung fan motor ko eh busted n kya palit kmi surplus lng about p500 same housing p dn tpos replace a new thermostat about p600 and then pinaayos ko n s electrician the connection and put a relay pra d magoverload at di mbusted and fuse. so far OK n cia and running good na... check mo n lng bro bka my shorted wirings k na and the conditions of ur fan motors...

- victorIOUS -04-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Help w/ my Overheating Honda!