New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Ibaba daw kasi buong dash e. So I should have it cleaned na talaga kasi 3 yrs na e Mahal naman ng AC cleaning. I thought it costs a little over 1k lang sa labas.

2 days daw gagawin sa casa.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    try mo sa Krystal Aire sa Slex near cor. of pasay road. as per recommendation ni LSB. ok daw doon.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Have it done sa casa, that case you're guaranteed on workmanship warranty. Majority of the cost is on labor manhours, marami kailangan tanggalin to remove the whole dash. On the good side, you now have a spare car.

^^

If it were an old car (like mine) bring it to the AC shop of your choice. But not when its still practically new!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    When your car back from the CASA, make sure to check for any rattling/kalampag sounds from the dash as well.
    If the dashboard is not properly re-assembled, loose wires, cables, etc. may cause annoying rattling sounds when your car is running.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So it is settled? Better have it done at the casa talaga?

I did have rattling when I got my car brand new. Sa may a pillar.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Can you ask why tanggal dash? Parang hindi ako makapaniwala. Alam ko abot blower and evaporator without taking the dash out.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yes, casa has the necessary tools and experienced technicians for your Altis. Ask for discount on the final bill. If you have a Toyota-Metrobank credit card, automatic 10% discount applies.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [archie] View Post
    Can you ask why tanggal dash? Parang hindi ako makapaniwala. Alam ko abot blower and evaporator without taking the dash out.
    Baba dash nyan, kahit sa mga Vios. Nasa gitna ang evaporator location, impossible madukot.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Abot naman at may service na di na kelangan tanggalin. Bugahan lang ng chemicals.

Pero ganto itsura kung kelangan tanggalin ang dash. Most new Toyotas are built this way.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ahh ok. Yung nilinis ng isang shop yung altis a/c, hindi nila kinalas dash.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Actually pwede na hindi ibaba ang dash, re: spraying of chemical cleaners. My only question is, where will the combination of dust, pollen, and whatever gunk that is there go? It will still be trapped inside the evaporator housing, okay maybe some will go down the spill tube, still. I would'nt like to inhale that sort of stuff.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast