New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    basta may leak yan.. either butas evaporator or may leak sa fittings... kung hindi nag engage yung compressor mo wala ka lamig na mararamdaman dyan kahit katiting.... yan yung tinatawag nila na "hilaw" ang lamig...

or pwede din na stuck open yung hot zone flap ng aircon mo kaya naka direct yung hangin dun sa hot zone

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    try this,

double check the air circulation method, try opening and closing it for 3 to 5 times with an interval of 1 minute each while your ac fan (NOTE: FAN ONLY) switch is on manual lowest setting.

after closing the air circulation proceed to next step:

try switching your air direction button/knob to different locations (vent, leg, windshield etc and etc) eto yung pwede mong iset yung air flow ng aircon mo.

after going back to the original setting which most likely is nasa front ventilation lang proceed to next step.

set the air blower to maximum (from minimum kanina), set the temperature to maximum, rev up the engine up to around 1.8k to 2k rpm then observe for at least 2 to 3 minutes. after that let the ac go back to its automatic setting

by the way do this before you go to work para after the routine macheck mo kung effective i hope sana effective.

Kasi, IMHO kung may problema AC system mo, nakargahan na yan ng tamang freon level or na check na agad ng CASA kung may leak so since coldness ang problem mo and ang main medium is the air, baka may konti or short circuiting ng aircon system mo.

Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    cathy you're overthinking a simple car problem again

bring the Altis to that aircon shop you went to some weeks ago

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    basta may leak yan.. either butas evaporator or may leak sa fittings... kung hindi nag engage yung compressor mo wala ka lamig na mararamdaman dyan kahit katiting.... yan yung tinatawag nila na "hilaw" ang lamig...

or pwede din na stuck open yung hot zone flap ng aircon mo kaya naka direct yung hangin dun sa hot zone
    Yeah nage engage yung compressor pero I was about to say nga na parang "hilaw" yung lamig na lumalabas sa aircon. Parang manipis na ewan, hindi solid yung lamig hehhe.

Mahal ba sa casa kung dun ko ipapagawa?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    C4U.. walang mawawala kung papatingin mo yan sa reputable AC repair shop

free checkup naman.. pag di ka satisfied sa sinabi ng mekaniko look for 2nd opinion.. 3rd.. and so on

best bet..palagay ka lang ng freon

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    cathy you're overthinking a simple car problem again

bring the Altis to that aircon shop you went to some weeks ago
    Yeah I think freon talaga kasi kulang sa lamig. Ang problema ko if I will have it repaired there or casa. May lamig pa naman but hilaw nga. I don't know how long that will last

Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    try this,

double check the air circulation method, try opening and closing it for 3 to 5 times with an interval of 1 minute each while your ac fan (NOTE: FAN ONLY) switch is on manual lowest setting.

after closing the air circulation proceed to next step:

try switching your air direction button/knob to different locations (vent, leg, windshield etc and etc) eto yung pwede mong iset yung air flow ng aircon mo.

after going back to the original setting which most likely is nasa front ventilation lang proceed to next step.

set the air blower to maximum (from minimum kanina), set the temperature to maximum, rev up the engine up to around 1.8k to 2k rpm then observe for at least 2 to 3 minutes. after that let the ac go back to its automatic setting

by the way do this before you go to work para after the routine macheck mo kung effective i hope sana effective.

Kasi, IMHO kung may problema AC system mo, nakargahan na yan ng tamang freon level or na check na agad ng CASA kung may leak so since coldness ang problem mo and ang main medium is the air, baka may konti or short circuiting ng aircon system mo.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks I will print this and do this tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post

free checkup naman.. pag di ka satisfied sa sinabi ng mekaniko look for 2nd opinion.. 3rd.. and so on

Yeah but I want to find out why the freon leaked I will try to claim warranty muna sa casa since due na ko for change oil, Kaya lang baka biglang galawin ng casa magulat naman ako sa presyo, Gusto ko estimate lang muna.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post

yeah i bet freon lang yan

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am also 90% na freon. Pero ang problem saan nanggaling ang leak at kung saan ko ipapagawa. Geez! Talagang every single Saturday ko nasa pagawaan na ko ng kotse

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    normal lang yan

car owner ka

you've been using that car everyday for 3 yrs

something's gotta give

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I will bring it to the casa muna and try to claim warranty

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast