New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 123 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1780
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Changed my casa tint to Sunbloc today in Road Fit. Nice installation rooms, friendly owner - Sir Paul and very detailed service. I got the SUNBLOC Ultra and Ultimate combination and very happy with the results... aircon at 27 degrees is now abit cold for me at noon.. need to try baking the car under the sun and see how it goes..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynim999 View Post
    Changed my casa tint to Sunbloc today in Road Fit. Nice installation rooms, friendly owner - Sir Paul and very detailed service. I got the SUNBLOC Ultra and Ultimate combination and very happy with the results... aircon at 27 degrees is now abit cold for me at noon.. need to try baking the car under the sun and see how it goes..

Nice! Paul is indeed very helpful although I still need to bring back my car to him because of some hairline scratches and very minimal bubbles in the tint.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    which vlt for ws and the rest? total damage? total install time?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Nice! Paul is indeed very helpful although I still need to bring back my car to him because of some hairline scratches and very minimal bubbles in the tint.

Ahhh si sir kevin.... scratches and bubbles na... super new pa yan subaru mo dba ?? What r u doin to ur car..kawawa naman...haha peace peace

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Ahhh si sir kevin.... scratches and bubbles na... super new pa yan subaru mo dba ?? What r u doin to ur car..kawawa naman...haha peace peace

Hehe. I got hairline din sa tint. Pero ok lang, nahirapan ako sa vlt 20. Pumayag sila ikabit yung vlt 35.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Master !

Sorry whats VLT ?

For the windshield i installed the ultra clear... driver window medium ultra and rest is ultimate dark.. i know many will laugh coz of three different shades but i just need lighter shades in front after my experience with my old car.. manyak tint...

Total damage 16k..
    Total install time : 3 hrs ( including old tint removal and added shock spring buffer)

Super satisfied with the windshield tint performance... i think this is also alot cheaper than LA Cars..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013

Huh? The scratches and bubbles were there immediately after installation of the tint. I drove my new XV when I picked it up from the casa straight to Road Fit to have it tinted. I noticed the hairline scratches the following day after inspecting the whole car under the sun.

As for the bubbles, those should disappear after 1 week (I'm sure you were also given that info) but there were some that didn't go away. That is most probably due to mishandling of the installer. Nobody's perfect in tint installation. Fortunately, Paul backs his product up 100% and will fix these minor issues when I bring it back to his store.

And regarding my bad luck, I'm not sure where you're getting at with your comments. Everybody has gotten into car accidents, regardless if it's a minor or a major one. It's not always your fault when you get into these accidents. If you never gotten into one, kudos to you.

And yes, my XV is a brand new 2018 model that I got just 3 weeks ago, November 11 to be exact.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

When I had mine tinted there, I had 3m tint installed prior to that from the casa total installation time was around 6 hours for the whole wrap around replacement. I think 3m is much more difficult to remove(?) since the supervisor told the tint installer that it was 3M and they needed to soak it longer to properly remove the rear tint and they advised me it would take a bit more time.

Got the mid tier ultimate ceramic around 11k for a sedan; 35 vlt ws and 20 vlt for the rest. Take note their vlt 20 for the ultimate ceramic is not neutral but shaded bronze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kinto92 View Post
    Hehe. I got hairline din sa tint. Pero ok lang, nahirapan ako sa vlt 20. Pumayag sila ikabit yung vlt 35.

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sa windshield ba yan? Nung una nahirapan ako sa VLT 20 sa windshield at VLT 5 for the rest pero eventually nakapagadjust din ako and I'm glad I followed jut's recommendation

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Master !

Sorry whats VLT ?

For the windshield i installed the ultra clear... driver window medium ultra and rest is ultimate dark.. i know many will laugh coz of three different shades but i just need lighter shades in front after my experience with my old car.. manyak tint...

Total damage 16k..
    Total install time : 3 hrs ( including old tint removal and added shock spring buffer)

Super satisfied with the windshield tint performance... i think this is also alot cheaper than LA Cars..

vlt visible light transmission..
    63 ws?
    26 sides?
    dark dont care 😅
    bro i commend you for medium sides and clear front! youre not like some who are impaired 👏👏👏

What's the best car tint brand and color?