New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks for the answers guys
    Sabi nga same lang ng manufacturer ang 3M at Platinum so i think iyon na lang ipapatint ko.
    And one thing more, magpapa quote din ako sa AutoDresscode baka same lang, hindi pako dadayo ng banawe.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    autodresscode din ako nagpapatint :D ok naman gawa nila

Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Thanks for the answers guys
    Sabi nga same lang ng manufacturer ang 3M at Platinum so i think iyon na lang ipapatint ko.
    And one thing more, magpapa quote din ako sa AutoDresscode baka same lang, hindi pako dadayo ng banawe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    ^musta naman tint mo bro? how about sa heat rejection ok naman?
    taga santolan lang kasi ako, sa kanto lang namin yun kaya its a rational choice for me

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    matagal na yun pero ok pa rin pre.. got the variant na parang 3m black chrome, so ok ang heat rejection.. some people though prefer the not-too-reflective types

Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    ^musta naman tint mo bro? how about sa heat rejection ok naman?
    taga santolan lang kasi ako, sa kanto lang namin yun kaya its a rational choice for me

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Had my Hiace tinted awhile ago at AutoDressCode in Santolan. Total cost is P3500 for the front windshield, back window, driver's side and the front passenger side. I chose the Platinum MNSR 20 which equates the 3M BC20 magic tint.

Overall, the tint was good and the boy installer was the best! He did it in about 1 hour all by himself. No bubbles whatsoever.
    I highly recommend them.

OT: the lady inside (i think they are the owner) is kinda cute

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    AFAIK, Platinum is made by Llumar. It claims to be the no 1 manufacturer of window tints. Platinum Tint Philippines :: Home
    Platinum is the enrty level tint made by Llumar. I used it on one of my cars and so far so good.
    Stay away from 3M FX. Its the cheap 3M. Lots of fakes. The car I had tinted with Platinum used to have 3M FX. It bubbled and pretty much peeled off by itself.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    whats the difference between the MNSR and the MBSR? ano mas maganda?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    the MNSR series has higher heat rejection (TSER) than the MBSR series.

Platinum Tint Philippines :: Products

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    MNSR is the reflective type aka magic tint
    MBSR is the black dyed type

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    another place to have your platinum tint is MAC7 along gil. fernando ave., in Marikina. Very near Tapsi ni Vivian.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
[Merged] Platinum Tint