New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Went with the ATR 15 in front yesterday. Though initially it did seem like it was as dark as the windows on ATR 05. What I appreciated with this setup is pantay na halos ang kulay at dilim. Madilim lahat, hahaha! The light yellow/light gold hue wasn't too obvious on the front windshield though. Pretty happy with it. Can't wait to try it out on a hot day.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sir where did you have your Llumar installed?

Anyone tried the clear tint of Llumar?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Autostar Makati po.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    This is behind cash and carry right? Nabasa ko in some forums na highend film daw yung ATR series. Want to try the clear film of llumar sana.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    This is behind cash and carry right? Nabasa ko in some forums na highend film daw yung ATR series. Want to try the clear film of llumar sana.

Hard to say if it's behind or beside. Basta next door. Hahaha! It's across the Cash and Carry compound along Filmore street. Supposedly high end ng Llumar
    ang ATR line. But I do not know if they have or can get the clear film of Llumar. Wala doon sa mga samples nila.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    * IMm29

how many shades does llumar have?
    total damage?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    * IMm29

how many shades does llumar have?
    total damage?
    The ones Autostar can sell you are 6 shades. The Black series (Super, Smoke, Medium) and the Black Reflective series (also Super, Smoke, Medium). The black is more of the CS/FX type of black, while the reflective is a bit, er more reflective/shinier. It's still not the usual magic though. It came to about P5.5K for a Prado, full wraparound for the Black Reflective combo. I think the Black series is a bit cheaper.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    The ones Autostar can sell you are 6 shades. The Black series (Super, Smoke, Medium) and the Black Reflective series (also Super, Smoke, Medium). The black is more of the CS/FX type of black, while the reflective is a bit, er more reflective/shinier. It's still not the usual magic though. It came to about P5.5K for a Prado, full wraparound for the Black Reflective combo. I think the Black series is a bit cheaper.
    do you know the stock number of these models?
    Last edited by trucker111; October 25th, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The black reflective is the ATR series. ATR05CHSRHPR for the super black. 15 for smoke, 35 for medium. No idea sa black series lang.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    1. Can you see the side mirrors clearly at night using #05?
    2. re privacy, can the passengers be seen from the outside when using the #15?
    3. is the #35 ok for the windshield?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Llumar Tint