New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    how much kaya for the huper optik 50 para sa harap ng innova? im planning for v kool. which is better?? saan nga available yung huper optik 50? tnx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ^go to Huper Optik thread bro.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any idea kung magkano aabutin ang isang suv?
    llumar variants available here?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is one of the quieter tint threads. Let me bring it back to the top of the heap.

I've been more or less decided on what tint to get. Been leaning toward Solargard Superblack (Supreme HPS I think is the exact model). But after waiting for a parking space near Santuario de San Antonio on an overcast morning the other day, my interest has been piqued by something I saw on an LC200. It was super black in darkness, but the shade was not extreme black but slightly reflective and ever so slightly greenish. Was planning to ask the driver what the tint was, but I figured he either 1) didn't know, or 2) would have the bodyguard beside him shoot me. I'm assuming that, though I could not see who was inside.

I end up going to my suking tindahan today to get a taillight bulb replaced. Stumbled on a pane of glass from Llumar. It showed Super Black Reflective tint, and Black Reflective tint. Checking the exact product code, ATR05CHSRHPR, its specs indicate 63% TSER (http://llumar.com.vn/pdf/autospecsheet.pdf) and a sample pic shows the shade on the LC200 (LLumar HP Charcoal Window Film - TintCenter.com)

This seems like the tint for me...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It seems the shade I had seen on the LC is not the Llumar ATR05. I think that may have been one from the VKool line. Hehehe! My bad.

Anyhow, decided to take the plunge and get my suking tindahan to install the Llumar ATR05 on all windows except the front windshield. I'm happy that it's more black than magic, coz it's labelled as Super Black Reflective tint. It's a bit more on the brown/sepia shade from the inside, though this is very subtle. Instead of black/bluish, it's a bit brownish. I can't quite recall how 1 layer of 3M Super Black looked on the Prado, but the Llumar is pretty dark from the outside, but definitely not as dark as Super Black + Dark smoke (doh!). Still thinking of a 2nd layer for that blacked out look, but in the mean time, it's pretty dark already.

Heat rejection, not sure yet. Will post subjective findings soon.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Close up pix:
    While at basement

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    At the parking lot around 730am

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Black on the outside, a small bit of light gold on the inside. Initially i thought the cars beside me last night that had stock oem bulbs were all on all season bulbs. Hahaha!

The difference in hue with my visor (still unchanged, 3m super black) kinda confused me. Di ako nasanay na maliwanag sa loob ng oto coz 1 layer lang ng tint. Nakakailang pero di naman pala kita sa labas. I can appreciate the hue coz it does give slightly better visibility (like wearing those driving glasses with yellowish/amber shade) despite still being black on the outside.

Another layer is still up in the air. It's definitely not as blacked out as before because at certain angles and certain times of the day, you can see shadows, but there is privacy for the most part. No test on the heat rejection yet, malamig pa.

For the front, what would you suggest? The ATR 15 or the ATR 35? Feeling ko with the ATR 15, I can get the more blacked out look since there's a bit less light passing thru the front windshield, making the other windows darker. And with the yellowish hue, may konting tulong vs say a 3M with a bluish shade.
    Last edited by IMm29; October 8th, 2013 at 09:55 AM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas napansin ko yung kinis ng LC120 mo...

Pareho ata kayo ng tint ni Renzo..

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Mas napansin ko yung kinis ng LC120 mo...

Pareho ata kayo ng tint ni Renzo..

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    Hahaha! Must be the camera painting a flattering picture. ;)

Alam ko Llumar yung kay Renzo, pero di ko alam kung Super Black yung sa kanya or Super Black Reflective.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Llumar Tint