New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Magkano inabot sa crosswind mo? Hehe and saan ka nagpakabit?
    sorry ka mali pala ko, Lumina pala yun... hahaha.. my mistake

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    *blue_gambit: how much for the Lumina? what VLT did you install and what's its TSER? also, how long is the warranty provided?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    *blue_gambit: how much for the Lumina? what VLT did you install and what's its TSER? also, how long is the warranty provided?
    2K sa 99' hi-lander ko.... don't know kung anu yang VLT or TSER. Basta Midium sa harap then Black on all sides... warranty, never got to ask .. Pero if me problem daw balik ko lang sa shop daw..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    i cant' find a website for Lumina brand so was wondering if you knew the specification. anyways, no problem.

VLT = Visible Light Transmitted
    TSER = Total Solar Energy Rejected

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    * red_one

does the Llumar Deluxe and High Performance series available in the PH?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    *trucker111: sorry, no idea what Llumar series are being sold locally and who is the authorized distributor.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    * red_one

does the Llumar Deluxe and High Performance series available in the PH?
    They have Deluxe Metallized (ATN). About the High Performance, you could get in touch with them at LLumar Philippines | Home They're very accomodating and so far gave me prompt replies over the years. I hope they'll treat you the same.

afaik I have the Premium Dyed (AT) on 3 years and still no sign of degradation. I also have the ATN 35 for 2 years on a clunker and visibility is great despite the next to useless headlights it has.

Estimate is around Php 3000 front and back then add a bit for the sides. Could be 2000 per cut. You could be asked to add a bit if turns out to be labor intensive.

I don't see them marketing aggressively but I believe they have a top notch product. Could be their sales focus more on buildings rather than cars. In the end, it's up to your installer to do justice to a great product.
    Last edited by indiej; February 3rd, 2013 at 06:23 AM. Reason: estimated costs

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    anong no. yung install sa innova mo? heat rejection? privacy?

most likely, platinum tint yan.
    dapat llumar na din pinakabit mo.
    d ko rin sure kung platinum yung ipinalit eh. pero dati platinum yung naka install sa tamaraw fx ko. ok naman. more than 10 years din tumagal. kaso lang nga, iba na yung init ng araw ngayon, yung dating medium gray na effective na pang reject ng init noon, ngayon wa- effect na. kailangan black na yata dahil sa tindi ng init.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    depends sa quality ng tint, there are clear tints that have higher heat rejection properties.

example..

Huper Optik 50
    VLT = 50%
    TSER = 50%

Solar Gard HP Quantum 37
    VLT = 37%
    TSER = 48%

compare with..

3M FX ST 5 (Super Black)
    VLT = 5%
    TSER = 46%

*VLT = Visible Light Transmitted