New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    IMO it's all about the TSER. All these claims of IRR blocking is questionable. a portion of the spectrum.

TSER vs IRR - Ask a Tinter! Consumer Questions - TintDude Window Tinting

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    May naka try naba ng BF tint, how is the visibility at night ?
    Planning to try the BF Stone light sa windshield and BF Stone medium sa windows at back.
    Highest night visibility sa dark tint ang target ko.

My other (more expensive) choice is VKool, VK40 sa windshield at K14 sa windows.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Bf ceramic tint so far so good on my 2019 crv. Bf stone dark on d sides and back, and bf pro medium on my ws. Compared to our usual 3m tints, this tint is much much better on the inside. Mas mailwanag sya. Di lang ako sanay sa price nya. Heheheyeh. Hth

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Paengers View Post
    Bf ceramic tint so far so good on my 2019 crv. Dark on d sides and back, and medium on my ws. Compared to our usual 3m tints, this tint is much much better on the inside. Mas mailwanag sya. Di lang ako sanay sa price nya. Heheheyeh. Hth

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Inside kase you only look thru 1 layer and light source is around you..

Outside the light goes thru a minimum of 2layers which makes it look very dark.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Saw a friend's Lexus LM350 recently. It's tinted with BF Stone wrap around and BF Supreme at the front windshield. Surprisingly, the heat rejection is at par with my mom's BMW X1 tinted with Sunbloc Ceramic Tint Non Plus Ultra Medium Dark front windshield and Carbon Series Super Dark wrap around. The only difference, BF Film's dark tints are clearer when you're looking towards the outside of the car when you're inside it, compared with Sunbloc Ceramic Tints.

Thinking of getting BF Film once my dad decides to get a Land Cruiser 300 like bro EQAddict and also for my personal PPV once I buy it next year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123