New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Some edits:

Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    If there's a CRDi VGT version of this C30, i think it'll be perfect. Beautiful car, powerful, safe and not expensive. Forget resale. As long as you enjoy the car, resale isn't that important - except if you plan to sell this like after a year or two.

Maybe they'll consider planting a diesel engine very soon.
    The DIESEL MAN is here again.

Diesel Man: "I can't live without diesel. Diesel is my life and my love and is what I long for. I for one can't drive a car if it doesn't have one "

Diesel Man: "DIESEL IS MY EVERYTHING "
    Back-up singers: "It's the diesel man" wahoo (fireworks and confetti go off)
    Diesel Man: "Diesel baby, yeah!!!"

Hehe. Joke hehe (sorry, just couldn't help it ). It is meant as joke (not as an insult or anything deregatory at all) so don't take it seriously (or should it be????oh what the heck)

Back on topic:
    It looks like what version natin, only the T5 gets leather seats pero even I don't know how much it costs. 17 inches are part of the T5 variant (pero you can order those for the 2.4 model pero cost is unknown).

Then yung T5 lang ang may 6-disc CD changer (in-dash lang para sa 2.4) although both have MP3/WMA compatibility + Ipod and AUX support.

Pero doesn't it seem weird though considering na an MZ3 (or a Focus) already has 6-disc in-dash sa audio system and is cheaper yet a more expensive C30 can't even offer this sa lower-base model nila (which is more expensive than a top-end MZ3 or Focus).

Oh well....bahala na ang Volvo Phils. tungkol diyan.

P.S.
    May price quote ba for S80 na D5 AWD and S80 3.2 V6 Gas/Petrol with AWD (FWD lang ang kasi ang nakasabi eh)? Also, may balak ba kaya na dalhin ang bagong XC70 AWD dito sa Pinas?
    Last edited by Blackraven; August 20th, 2007 at 11:16 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    yeah..also consider volvo's low resale...
    6-7kms/L city, 9.2kms/L mixed city, highway & mountain roads. actual computation and MID estimate (.01 difference only).

can easily overtake those diesel crdi vgt ek eks with klak klak klak sounds :peace:

oh and like Niky mentioned, the V6 MIVEC roar is awesome

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    What is your problem if I like diesels? I didn't reply to you anymore in the other thread because it's useless. You don't know anything.

So stop quoting me okay?

Let's consider each other non-existent.

I don't want to deal with you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    The DIESEL MAN is here again.

Diesel Man: "I can't live without diesel. Diesel is my life and my love and is what I long for. I for one can't drive a car if it doesn't have one "

Diesel Man: "DIESEL IS MY EVERYTHING "

Hehe. Just kidding (sorry, just couldn't help it )

Back on topic:
    It looks like what version natin, only the T5 gets leather seats pero even I don't know how much it costs. 17 inches are part of the T5 variant (pero you can order those for the 2.4 model pero cost is unknown).

Then yung T5 lang ang may 6-disc CD changer (in-dash lang para sa 2.4) although both have MP3/WMA compatibility + Ipod and AUX support.

Pero doesn't it seem weird though considering na an MZ3 (or a Focus) already has 6-disc in-dash sa audio system and is cheaper yet a more expensive C30 can't even offer this sa lower-base model nila (which is more expensive than a top-end MZ3 or Focus).

Oh well....bahala na ang Volvo Phils. tungkol diyan.

P.S.
    May price quote ba for S80 na D5 AWD and S80 3.2 V6 Gas/Petrol with AWD (FWD lang ang kasi ang nakasabi eh)? Also, may balak ba kaya na dalhin ang bagong XC70 AWD dito sa Pinas?
    Last edited by Horsepower; August 20th, 2007 at 11:04 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    What is your problem if I like diesels? I didn't reply to you anymore in the other thread because it's useless. You don't know anything.

So stop quoting me okay?

Let's consider each other non-existent.

I don't want to deal with you anymore.
    Chill bro, chill

Not against your choice of diesel......nor am I against it anymore (that's why I didn't continue my posting in the previous thread because I threw that away after realizing my mistake then.)

And I thought that argument was history (we ended that a long time ago). Don't take it as a threat personally as it was meant to be a joke or a quote of humor (although yes perhaps the wordings of my post seem like it so I'll edit on it a bit)

But....let's that behind at the moment. Let's just chill to the music and bring ourselves to a calm and peaceful sense of mind. Let's all the hostilities for a moment and let's bring about humor and ridicule that will remove our anxieties within our state of mind.

Let's leave everything else behind.

EDIT: There, edited the post for you so it won't deregatory (if it still is, then I'll check on it again tomorrow).
    Last edited by Blackraven; August 20th, 2007 at 11:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    That's a surprise.

Anyway, I apologize if I sounded hostile.

I really don't like arguing with anyone esp on the personal level.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Chill bro, chill

Not against your choice of diesel......nor am I against it anymore (that's why I didn't continue my posting in the previous thread because I threw that away after realizing my mistake then.)

And I thought that argument was history (we ended that a long time ago). Don't take it as a threat personally as it was meant to be a joke or a quote of humor (although yes perhaps the wordings of my post seem like it so I'll edit on it a bit)

But....let's that behind at the moment. Let's just chill to the music and bring ourselves to a calm and peaceful sense of mind. Let's all the hostilities for a moment and let's bring about humor and ridicule that will remove our anxieties within our state of mind.

Let's leave everything else behind.

EDIT: There, edited the post for you so it won't deregatory (if it still is, then I'll check on it again tomorrow).

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sir dardmc, san branch ka nag inquire ng c30? how much inabot pag kasama mga accessories? (body kits, spoiler)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    win,

sa makati, meron kasi sila labas na (3) 2.4ltr limited edition.. ako nakakuha ng isa.. basically yung ltd edition is 2.4ltr with features of t5 edition.. pero walang bodykits.. yung t5 kc wala din bodykits.. so basically di ko alam kung how much yung bodykits.. hehe..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I just wonder what people thought of the C30.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    .us/my.php?image=c30snettbakbigom6.jpg][/URL]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Volvo C30 [MERGED]