New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i think its really cool car, and its worth the 1.6m price. although we cant avoid comparing it to 1.6m mid size jap sedans.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    medyo OT, but i really liked the upholstery they had in the C30 displayed sa international motorshow sa worldtrade last week. unfortunately, the people at volvo locked the doors of the car so we didnt have the chance to feel the fabric or get a nice photo of it. anyway, do you guys know an upholstery shop that can replicate it? kakaiba eh kysa yun common leatherette.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here are some shots of the Volvo C30 I took at the recent motorshow.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    my wife likes the c30 too! looks similar to mini cooper un nasa trade show, 2 - 3 months ang waitlist daw?! kaya ni lock un car sa show, sold nasa kasi un.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    outlander gls sport nalang!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    oo totoo sold na yung unit na nandun.. actually wlang waiting time meron na clang available.. yung kukunin ko if ever is a limited edition 2.4l.. basically parang yung features nung nasa motorshow na t5 kaso 2.4l lang ang engine.. may idea ba kayo magkano maintenance ng volvo??

thanks!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    wow! 1.6M European car?! sure looks like a better buy than the 1-series BMW.. it's a European car with a not-so-insane price.

but why do I get the feeling that the Ford Focus TDCi is a better deal? after all they have the same underpinnings (Ford C1 platform) and that wonderful engine..

or buy a Sante Fe CRDi or as BM suggests, an Outlander.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yeah..also consider volvo's low resale...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    whats the consumption of your outlander? i think i really need to reconsider.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If there's a CRDi VGT version of this C30, i think it'll be perfect. Beautiful car, powerful, safe and not expensive. Forget resale. As long as you enjoy the car, resale isn't that important - except if you plan to sell this like after a year or two.

Maybe they'll consider planting a diesel engine very soon.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Volvo C30 [MERGED]