New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by buggyboy View Post
    Sa Lahat ng Enthusiast sa VW car....Summer is here...Time Na naman ng VW Buggy...Lahat ng Car enthusiast Dito na Poh!!! Check the hottest Buggies in the Country....

WOW ang ganda. May branch na ho ba kayo dito sa Manila? Type ko yun yellow tapos papa-aircon at kung pwede medyo mataas, kasi medyo bahain dito sa Manila. Pano nga pala ho yun sides o pinto kung aircon? Pwede po bang 4 seater to? Fully paid cash po ba pag oorder?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Pano nga pala ho yun sides o pinto kung aircon?
    In the original Mayers Manx (US), to enclose the buggy they put a removable top and side curtains, but I don't think those had aircons... :D

I guess they do the same for the replicas...
    Last edited by AG4; July 31st, 2009 at 02:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    In the original Mayers Manx (US), to enclose the buggy they put a removable top and side curtains, but I don't think those had aircons... :D

I guess they do the same for the replicas...
    Thanks for the rersponse.

I guess a better option would be to fully make a removable top with doors too...so as to avoid using any side curtains. I have no intention of driving it open. Specially here in Manila....where air polution is what you will breath in any open type vehicle. One reason I hate our family owner type jeep, because it's open and no aircon.

I remember my brother asked me if I wanted to go to the mall on his owner type jeep. I said, "sure I will go to the mall, but I will meet you there." I took a cab to make the story short.

The same thing when we had our VW Beetle...they were giving it to me as a post-graduation present...fully restored...as if brand new....I said politely..."Thank you, but I can't drive an oven to work while being smudged with smoke to really give you that Manila flavor." My grand father ended up driving it himself.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good day sir...We are now planning and designing the new hard top with lambo or gullwing type door for airconditioned buggy...Our new models had been improved...We make the front hood tilt, we put 2 pax back seat, small cargo compartment, and a spare tire (donut) compartment...However,because of the constantly increasing price of the parts..instead of using racing seats, we use surplus seats and same as the mag wheels to maintain our prices..

Soon we will be in metro manila sir..We are still negotaiting our partner in manila...I'll keep you updated here..thank you poh

ito poh mga boss...bagong labas namin...order from tagaytay...delivered na yan poh...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good day sir...We are now planning and designing the new hard top with lambo or gullwing type door for airconditioned buggy...Our new models had been improved...We make the front hood tilt, we put 2 pax back seat, small cargo compartment, and a spare tire (donut) compartment...However,because of the constantly increasing price of the parts..instead of using racing seats, we use surplus seats and same as the mag wheels to maintain our prices..

Soon we will be in metro manila sir..We are still negotaiting our partner in manila...I'll keep you updated here..thank you poh

ito poh mga boss...bagong labas namin...order from tagaytay...delivered na yan poh...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nag-ooperate pa rin kayo sir?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Watch Out, We're Mad! (1974). Terence Hill and Bud Spencer action comedy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
New Volkswagen ACR Buggy