New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Looks like no one from this forum is interested / buying the T-Cross.

Na cross out na ba sa lista?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    watched the autodeal review of the T-Cross.. nice interior.. i hope its diesel sana.. well pricing is a little high at 1.1M

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    watched the autodeal review of the T-Cross.. nice interior.. i hope its diesel sana.. well pricing is a little high at 1.1M
    I guess VW-PH was aiming to price it together with the likes of the Geely Coolray and MG ZS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Looks like no one from this forum is interested / buying the T-Cross.

Na cross out na ba sa lista?
    perhaps the advertising arm was not effectively effective...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    My cousin just bought a Territory and my brother just signed for a Corolla Cross. If this came out earlier I would have asked them to seriously consider it.

Are they still doing the once-a-year PMS? Medyo pricey for diesels eh. Parang binuo din ang 2 x 6 months PMS ++.

Too small for us though. Wife put her foot down and demanded that our next car must have at least a 2.0

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Might get a new car plan this year. Anyone purchased this na? Considering this, Coolray, & MG ZS. What do you guys think?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I think AC needs to figure out kung para kanino yung VW Philippines

When Honda started in the late 80s it was a people's car (kasabayan ng Charade and Pride)... tapos unti unting lumaki engine nung Civic + power features...
    Isuzu will always have the diesel engine
    Kia is locally known na, I think sakto pricing nila sa Stonic

IMO, Maxus is easy if they marketed it well

Kaya lang VW... We Pinoys don't have the "loyalty" to the brand, and if its priced higher than the competitors, medyo mahirap bilhin.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    My cousin just bought a Territory and my brother just signed for a Corolla Cross. If this came out earlier I would have asked them to seriously consider it.

Are they still doing the once-a-year PMS? Medyo pricey for diesels eh. Parang binuo din ang 2 x 6 months PMS ++.

Too small for us though. Wife put her foot down and demanded that our next car must have at least a 2.0
    I have seen up close the Territory and Corolla Cross. I would give it to the Territory for the looks and features.

Do you really need the engine to have a 2.0L displacement? Modern day small turbo engines offer more power and torque than the usual 2.0L NA engine. The Geely Coolray’s 1.5L 3-cylinder turbo engine is rated at 177hp/255Nm which is equivalent to the usual 2.5L NA 4-cylinder engine.

If you really want a 2.0L NA engine, you can always get a CRV gas or Forester or CX5 or Xtrail whose 2.0L NA engines are rated around 150hp/200Nm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I have seen up close the Territory and Corolla Cross. I would give it to the Territory for the looks and features.

Do you really need the engine to have a 2.0L displacement? Modern day small turbo engines offer more power and torque than the usual 2.0L NA engine. The Geely Coolray’s 1.5L 3-cylinder turbo engine is rated at 177hp/255Nm which is equivalent to the usual 2.5L NA 4-cylinder engine.

If you really want a 2.0L NA engine, you can always get a CRV gas or Forester or CX5 or Xtrail whose 2.0L NA engines are rated around 150hp/200Nm.
    May stigma pa rin kasi sakin that the Territory is just a rebadge. The Geely is is their own and the VW is a global model.

CX-30 turbo

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post

The old person in me keeps on whispering na mas maganda NA engine for long-term use as it has 1 less part na pwede masira... walang turbo

My wife: gaano ko daw katagal plan gamitin yung car

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    May stigma pa rin kasi sakin that the Territory is just a rebadge. The Geely is is their own and the VW is a global model.
    Personal Opinion: kahit "Chinese" yung Territory, its released locally as a Ford, hence if something goes wrong Ford PH has 50 dealerships (as of Nov 2020) across the country to back you up.

Same with the Avanza, Rush and Wigo. Kahit ilang beses natin sabihin na Daihatsu sya, its a Toyota locally and you'll have Toyota PH's 72 dealers to support your car if needed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2021 Volkswagen T-Cross